Why I Think Y2J Will Win

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Mark my words JERICHO WILL NOT WIN THE WWE TITLE BEFORE OR DURING MANIA!....remember the HHH/Batista segment at NM?...they always plant little clues to the matches at WM....there's also HBK/Flair segments...so I think HHH will beat Hardy at Armageddon to become #1 contender...at RR, he beats Orton. Batista wins the Royal Rumble and faces HHH for the title at WM 24....Taker gets a title shot against World Champ, Edge....

Here's my card for WM based on these predictions

WWE Title
Batista vs. HHH

World Title
Taker vs. Edge

Flair vs. HBK....

Reaction score
Jericho won't get the title until sometime next year after wrestlemania....maybe in a feud with HHH as I'm sure that he is getting at least one title reign because of his contract...

HHHforever

Reaction score
I'm still not sold at all on this idea of HHH-Batista as the WM main event. First of all there is no reason at this point to take Batista off of Smackdown since hes pretty much the number 1 face on the show with Taker. Also there is so much main event talent on Raw that there are plenty of combinations that could be made into an awesome main event without having Batista switch.

As far as Jericho is concerned there are two reasons why I don't think he wins at Armagedon. First of all Orton's title reign hasn't been very long, only about 3 months or so, so I don't see them ending it already. Plus Jericho just got back. I think it would be ridiculous to have him win the belt already, I think its a stretch to have him in the ME already but thats another story. I mean don't get me wrong I love Jericho and it's great to see him back hes golden on the mic, but I think he should be feuding for in a mid card event and then win the IC belt and bring some credibility back to that belt.

As far as his move set I personally like it. The codebreaker isn't amazing, but I think its a good move plus I really like the name. The lionsault is a pretty tight move. That spring board drop kick he does off of the second rope is nasty awesome imo, I really like kicks. And now it looks like the walls are back. So I think he has a very versitile move set, especially compared to some guys.

Travis40

The reason I think that Batista could switch to Raw is because....plain and simple, it would draw. With Batista on Raw we could see HHH/Batista, Cena/Batista, Kennedy/Batista, Hardy/Batista, Jericho/Batista, HBK/Batista, and on SD we'd see Taker/Batista (god that's getting old), Batista/Edge, Khali/Batista, Henry/Batista....what would you rather see?

And another reason Batista should go to Raw is because he's better on Raw IMO. He just connected w/ the fans when he was in Evolution on Raw. When he was a heel, he was still cheered. But now, as a face, he's getting booed by the SD crowd. A good (Heel) Batista/HHH (Face) fued would be pretty cool. They could make a new match and put them in in since they have already been in HIAC. Plus HHH can get a good match out of anyone.

Jericho's movset is pretty good, the Codebreaker is great IMO. I don't know why people are dissing it because Carlito uses it. For all we know, Carlito might not be on TV in the WWE again and Jericho would be the only one using it. I think we were expecting too much from Jericho with his new finisher. But personally, I love the Codebreaker.

WI Girls Kissing

Reaction score
well common sense tells me Jericho will win because 99% of all returning superstars win their first title match

Markz

Reaction score
Why I think Orton will win:

. Y2J just arrived
. Orton just won the title
. Y2J is not getting the crowd reaction you need to become the champ
. Y2J is still a bit rusty
. Orton is performing 5 star matches at each PPV

Zomg, Orton wins!

CenaMark54

well common sense tells me Jericho will win because 99% of all returning superstars win their first title match

Orton tapped out to the Walls of Jericho right before the PPV.

Therefore, I am 100% certain Orton will walk out of Armaggedon as WWE champ.

wrestlinggreat101

Reaction score
Orton tapped out to the Walls of Jericho right before the PPV.

Therefore, I am 100% certain Orton will walk out of Armaggedon as WWE champ.

I agree most times . when wwe championship/world title match is happening at a ppv the loser is almost everytiime the on thats in control right before the ppv so therefore Orton must win (but john cena as proved us wrong before)

CenaMark54

I agree most times . when wwe championship/world title match is happening at a ppv the loser is almost everytiime the on thats in control right before the ppv so therefore Orton must win (but john cena as proved us wrong before)

Cena got beat up quite a bit the week before a PPV. However there were times where he would dominate then come out and win. They had to switch it up though, he had the belt for a better part of 2 years.

HBKristen

Reaction score
As far as Jericho is concerned there are two reasons why I don't think he wins at Armagedon. First of all Orton's title reign hasn't been very long, only about 3 months or so, so I don't see them ending it already. Plus Jericho just got back. I think it would be ridiculous to have him win the belt already, I think its a stretch to have him in the ME already but thats another story. I mean don't get me wrong I love Jericho and it's great to see him back hes golden on the mic, but I think he should be feuding for in a mid card event and then win the IC belt and bring some credibility back to that belt.

^^^
i agree here. orton hasn't had the title long enough. especially since he got it from john cena so cheaply (as in john cena got hurt and they just gave it to him rather than him actually winning the most epic match ever or whatever).

jericho's hard to get behind these days. he reminds me a little too much of jon bon jovi.

bonjovi.jpg

The Leviathan

Reaction score
We might see Orton tap the Walls at Armageddon but the title, I don't think so. Maybe we could see the champ taps while the ref is knocked out. Then Orton will do some of his dirty tricks and win the match.

King_Ash

Reaction score
I dont think he will win at all, who has returned and at their first ppv won the wold title... cant think of anyone. I think Orton will pass it on to HHH who will hold it untill cena comes back probarbly.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
* Sets aside all Jericho fandom* Jericho will not, and should not, win the title at Mania or anytime before that. Granted, he is a sexy beast and the savior of the WWE, he has not been back nearly long enough to deserve a title run. He needs to be involved in a few angles before I'd even consider putting any gold on him. Like it's been said, alot of the younger fans have no idea who he is or what he can do so I believe a year would be a good amount of time to make him earn his dues before he ever gets a legitimate title run. Frankly, if he was made champion right away, I would be very disappointed.