Why do you watch independent wrestling?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
We have this thread in the WWE section but of course about why you watch WWE. So let's discuss why you watch other wrestling promotions. What draws you to them? They don't have the production value and often not the roster depth that WWE or TNA has, so why watch them then?

It will be interesting to see your reasons :obama:

I'll post my reasons once we have some replies.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
For the simple fact that most time independents have much better wrestling than the WWE in particular. Usually the guys are younger and hungrier than the tops stars in WWE and work their rear ends off to showcase themselves.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It's fun, it's why I love PWG so much. The guys are enjoying it, in WWE half of the matches look they're throwing the guys out there by default.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
PWG - I love just about everything about the company, from Excalibur and announce team as a whole, the fucking awesome Reseda crowd and the whole schtick that goes with that super cool California stuff/wrestling. They're simply cool to watch.

CZW - Masada and cruiserweight wrestlers are the main reasons.

ROH and Gabe's company's I simply don't watch. I follow what's happening, but I rarely watch.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Testify said:
PWG - I love just about everything about the company, from Excalibur and announce team as a whole, the fucking awesome Reseda crowd and the whole schtick that goes with that super cool California stuff/wrestling. They're simply cool to watch.

CZW - Masada and cruiserweight wrestlers are the main reasons.

ROH and Gabe's company's I simply don't watch. I follow what's happening, but I rarely watch.

The first too, I totally agree, but I watch ROH too because I loved it in the past, it was amazing imo, it had a lot of good wrestlers and I hope someday it'll happen again

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I hardly do nowadays, but the matches are usually much more exciting than WWE. So basically what MIzfit said.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Matches are better and don't follow that bland wwe formula of punch,kick,rest hold, finisher. You see a lot more different moves as well. Feuds also seem to be handled better imo they seem more real unlike wwes cannot comment on TNA as i don't watch it.

Also its not so heavily promo based as i just want action.