why do they give up so fast

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tnafan454

Reaction score
why does the WWE give up on fueds so quickly lets look at some examples

Y2J:

for months they had hyped his save_us gimmick then after one match with orton they put him in a fued with JBL after yet another orton DQ ending

Jeff Hardy: it has taken him how long in the buisness to finally get a ME push and once again after a month of title chasing the jump right back to John fucking Cena. Hardy was a hell of a push they even used the brother revenge gimmick and even gave us a potential brother VS brother title match (it probly would have sucked with 2 faces and both using the twist of fate as a finisher but still)

i belive the WWE give up on come fueds to easy and drags others on WAY to long (taker/batista) they really need to re look at how they keep there fueds going and give more people chances and not going back to the same people

BTW yes i no they put jeff i the elimination chamber at NWO and that does help continue his push towards ME status but i belive the Orton/Hardy fued could have gone longer and still kept our intrest

The Rated R CMStar

Well, if they did the Brother vs Brother match, wouldn't that take Jeff Hardy out of the main event? Lol

tnafan454

Reaction score
if jeff was the WWE champion not really and it would give matt a bit of a push

The Rated R CMStar

So you want as a main event Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy? Jeff Hardy as WWE Champion is highly improvable, and him defending it against Matt, well, I am not saying anything about that

DeaconBatista

Reaction score
In the case of Y2J, I think creative overestimated the impact of his return. The anticipation was too drawn out, no one was being fooled that it was him, and I think people got tired of the hype. By the time he came onto the scene (two PPVs and about six Raws too late) I just didn't care anymore. The only thing about his return that surprised me was how high-pitched he made himself sound. Now I think the best thing about him is the entrance pyro, which is sad because I used to really look forward to his charisma, much like Edge and Christian.

I think creative was probably surprised that Hacksaw was getting comparable reactions on Heat to Jericho, so they decided to pull the plug on his instant title push. The people just didn't buy into that feud, and I'm not surprised it was dropped after one match.

As for Hardy, you know whoever was sitting on the perch of No 1 contender would take backseat to Cena when he would return. Regardless of how much Hardy deserves it or is a fan favorite, people don't empty their wallets for him like they do for Cena. This guy does relative wonders to buy rates and merchandise for WWE, and I'm not surprised he's back near the top already.

Reaction score
^^They don't empty their wallets because WWE doesn't really do enough to create another star. They will run Cena to the ground like they did with Hogan. Hulkamania was dead in 1992 but they persisted and it took a HEEL TURN to breath new life.

This is what happened to Jericho. He's great no matter how many fools stay silent. You need bigger, better matches. The match at Armageddon was pretty good and the crowd was very into it. They should've tried harder.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
because Vince, Steph., and that "creative team" have about the creative powers of a squirrel.

Find nuts. Store Nuts. Eat Nuts. Sleep. Find Nuts. Store Nuts. Eat Nuts. Sleep.

or for WWE

John Cena. BATISTA. UMAGA. KHali. Big-Man/John Cena fetish. JOHN CENA. JOHN CENA. JOHN CENA. JOHN CENA. JOHN CENA. JOHN CENA/ JOHN CENA.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

umaga should go to sd! and get a renewed push. and yes some feuds are thrown away too quickly and some do go on for too long, but wwe still do a pretty dam good job creating feuds

Evil Austin

wwe does not have the patience and the writers they used to full stop they suck balls now...

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
why does the WWE give up on fueds so quickly lets look at some examples

Y2J:

for months they had hyped his save_us gimmick then after one match with orton they put him in a fued with JBL after yet another orton DQ ending

Jeff Hardy: it has taken him how long in the buisness to finally get a ME push and once again after a month of title chasing the jump right back to John fucking Cena. Hardy was a hell of a push they even used the brother revenge gimmick and even gave us a potential brother VS brother title match (it probly would have sucked with 2 faces and both using the twist of fate as a finisher but still)

i belive the WWE give up on come fueds to easy and drags others on WAY to long (taker/batista) they really need to re look at how they keep there fueds going and give more people chances and not going back to the same people

BTW yes i no they put jeff i the elimination chamber at NWO and that does help continue his push towards ME status but i belive the Orton/Hardy fued could have gone longer and still kept our intrest

Y2J just got completely fucked over for his return. He was suppose to return against Cena. The man who retired him, but instead had to wait for Shawn to feud with Orton and wait till that was over to debut losing major steam.

He then got fucked over by agreeing to a feud with a returning JBL who needs to look just as good if not better against him due to his dominating heel gimmick. With a returning Cena Y2J is just getting stuck in the shuffle already, but he didn't return to get lost in no shuffle so i'm sure we'll see him do something extravangt in the near future.

Hardy facing Orton was basically WWE tossing a bone to every Hardy fan. He was never going to win the belt. Hardy's wins over Michaels and HHH is the WWE just telling you that yes they do have plans for the guy. If you ask me he's winning MITB.

John Cena returning basically put all the Raw storylines/feud to a halt

Wrestling Station

If that is the case, then its officially that WWE are copycats!! coz they copied what TNA usually do, end the feud so quickly but yet get "This is Awesome" chants!!!!!!!! LOL! :p

acegamer2410

Reaction score
I hope that Hardy gets MITB. I hate how WWE dropped him for Cena.

John

yeh hardy>Cena definately. why would hardy get mitb. Kennedy should get it again, so he can start the push that was stopepd last year due to injuries. so i would keep Hardy as IC champ for a long time.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Remember that Hornswoggle storyline? They dropped that like wtf.
I wish I could replace stephanie on the creative team.

Hi-Zen

Reaction score
Yeah the writers are starting to tick me off now, the rivalries could been longer lasting first off, and they're not really as amazing as they use to be, I have to go on to youtube to see the cool stuff they use to do in WWF since WWE now is starting to bore me with their stupid rivalries and pointless mic skills