Why black reign should get a gimmick change.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I didnt even watch the video, but yes, he needs to get off my TV. But besides that, you gotta love the spike.

Reaction score
he has a rat and is like jake the snake roberts except instead of a snake you have a rat as his pet but Platinum ceaser would be a cool gimmick for him...
instead of a rat he can have a guinea pig!

_xcellence_

Reaction score
he is awful in every way, yes every way. From his look, to his charecter to his in ring abilities.

Travis40

I think Black Reign should get off my TV - Bill and Doug...okay, now that I got that out of the way let's hear my thought's on the golden......black.....silver....?....one, I think that he was awesome as Goldust and TNA needs to figure out that you can never replicate or duplicate anything and make it better than the original. Black Reign is a good idea on paper...but not a good idea to follow through with.