Why are they keeping Brock around this makes no sense. The guy wrestles 4 times a year. Sick of him.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Honestly, I like the idea of a part timer having the MITB contract just because it makes it so much more unpredictable when he shows up. And with Lesnar, wow, that's pretty scary.

On the other hand, I kinda agree with RedBoy that Lesnar doesn't need it. He's freaking Brock Lesnar and will likely get a title match whenever he wants.

I dunno. There are pluses and minuses here.
This precise post is why wrestling isn't as simple and black and white as we make it out to be. I'd also add in that advertising Lesnar in MITB makes the most exciting unpredictable match of the year very predictable

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Its an interesting idea to give the MITB to Lesnar. It would be fun to speculate when he would cash in, since he never shows up anyway. When he does cash in it would be great.

But ultimately it makes no sense to me. Image Brock walking around with the briefcase like a briefcase wanker. Give it to Finn. That's the only way he can reclaim his prize.

Brock Lesnar in a ladder match is all the interest you need. Who cares if its obvious he is going to win? Its Brock Lesnar in a freaking ladder match.

Its never going to happen but still...

Reactions: Snowman1

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar in a ladder match is all the interest you need. Who cares if its obvious he is going to win? Its Brock Lesnar in a freaking ladder match.

I'd watch this. BOOK IT VINCE!

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Its an interesting idea to give the MITB to Lesnar. It would be fun to speculate when he would cash in, since he never shows up anyway. When he does cash in it would be great.

But ultimately it makes no sense to me. Image Brock walking around with the briefcase like a briefcase wanker. Give it to Finn. That's the only way he can reclaim his prize.

Given how much of a spot fest the ladder match is, i'm for this to see a German off a ladder through a ladder! Just don't ask Brock to do a shooting star press please!

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley
Reaction score
Why are they keeping Brock around. This makes no sense. He wrestles 4 times a year. This is the WWE not the UFC . Fans are sick of it. Everyone else on the roster has to work their tails off year around and Brock shows up when he wants. [HASHTAG]#boycottbrock[/HASHTAG]

Reaction score

I totally agree with you. Let's move on. It's like the bellas' reeturning..I can't say that the talented duo will not make a run for the title but agree I am sick of Brock. His return may be prolific compared to the Bellas but am getting tired of his insane no competition battles., That situation just sucks to me and wears making some other competitions just lame. They have a lot of talent but let's go stupid and wonder if Dean Ambrose is gonna turn heel. Looks like all the fan favorites are turning bad guys. Every 6-8 years the big names change attitude. How original after the 12th time.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
To be fair the same could have been said about Goldberg. Really, the reason is that whether you hate him like I do or love him, in which I don't understand, Brock draws money, and what does Vince love more than any thing Money.

It´s never good when too much faith is put in one man. Like Goldberg, Brock Lesnar was impressive, but now he´s being overused so infrequently and achieves so much without working full time, that soon there won´t be anything left for him to do. Brock´s beaten the best, broken records and elevated himself very high above everybody else. WCW suffered in a way because Goldberg almost demolished everyone. He disrupted the careers of many, Steve Mcmichael, Glacier, to name a few. Scott Steiner beating him helped redress the balance and even though Scott dominated, he never burried all his opponents. They came back and rejuvenated themselves later, but Goldberg just caused a landslide that nearly took everyone with him.

Which clearly, Brock Lesnar is on the verge of doing.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I still can't believe that Brock's 500 days title reign ended with him being distracted. Roman got lucky