Why are they keeping Brock around this makes no sense. The guy wrestles 4 times a year. Sick of him.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Timothy Shear

Jobber
Reaction score
Why are they keeping Brock around. This makes no sense. He wrestles 4 times a year. This is the WWE not the UFC . Fans are sick of it. Everyone else on the roster has to work their tails off year around and Brock shows up when he wants. [HASHTAG]#boycottbrock[/HASHTAG]

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

You will see what they are going soon enough. :thumbsup:

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
People pay to see him. He draws huge whenever he's around. It makes total sense, but they are paying him too much.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
To be fair the same could have been said about Goldberg. Really, the reason is that whether you hate him like I do or love him, in which I don't understand, Brock draws money, and what does Vince love more than any thing Money.

Last edited:

Crash

Reaction score
Brock can keep that title for another year or two I don't care...

Whatever people say I'm still a fan of him.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
People only get an annoyed with Lesnar and his part time schedule when he is holding the title. Its just odd not having a champion on Raw for over a year.

Once he drops the belt to Roman I think they should give him the Money in the Bank contract. This will give his character a lot of excitement because then nobody will ever know when he could pop up and take the title again.

Reactions: Tyler2

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Once he drops the belt to Roman I think they should give him the Money in the Bank contract. This will give his character a lot of excitement because then nobody will ever know when he could pop up and take the title again.
Brock doesn't need the briefcase to get a title match. All he has to do is say he wants a title match and he gets a title match. Because he is Brock Lesnar.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Brock doesn't need the briefcase to get a title match. All he has to do is say he wants a title match and he gets a title match. Because he is Brock Lesnar.

Well he will have the "rematch" clause. But even before he won the title. He had to beat Roman and Dean in a triple threat to get a shot against Goldberg

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
People only get an annoyed with Lesnar and his part time schedule when he is holding the title. Its just odd not having a champion on Raw for over a year.

Honestly, I like the idea of a part timer having the MITB contract just because it makes it so much more unpredictable when he shows up. And with Lesnar, wow, that's pretty scary.

On the other hand, I kinda agree with RedBoy that Lesnar doesn't need it. He's freaking Brock Lesnar and will likely get a title match whenever he wants.

I dunno. There are pluses and minuses here.

Reactions: Redboy123@

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
[HASHTAG]#boycottbrock[/HASHTAG]
That won't work around here...

If you don't like Brock...then simply don't watch him.

This isn't hard...if you don't like a certain performer
then simply hit the mute button & pick up a book
or a Nintendo DS & wait for them to get off the
television.

Just because the WWE books a match, a feud
or a segment...doesn't mean you have to watch it.

Case & Point...I watched every match on the
Wrestlemania card...apart from the main event...
because I don't care about or like either guy.

The WWE can try & tell any story they want when
it comes to Lesnar & Reigns...but I simply will not
waste my time watching it.

I suggest you do the same because the WWE does
not care what its "fans" or "audience" think or want.

They have made that clear countless times in the
last 2 years since I have been back watching their
product & I doubt they will change any time soon.

Ignore what you hate...and focus on what you like
& try to get something positive out of the product.

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Well the rumor is he'll be headed back to the ufc at some point to fight the winner of the heavyweight championship. Their fight isn't until July though so lesnars match would probably be late 2018 maybe even early 2019. So I guess that still gives him 7 friggin months as a part time wwe champ. Damnit.

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
[HASHTAG]#boycottbrock[/HASHTAG]

I'd rather [HASHTAG]#BoycottReigns[/HASHTAG] that Brock. Brock is booked around being legitimately a beast & a conquering fighter. Regardless of how the fans feel about him being a part-time champion the fact is, we tune in to see him. He is a draw. An actual draw. If not then why the positive reaction to him defeating Reigns and swerving all of us?

My take on Lesnar & his booking is they are booking him in the same light you'd book any champion fighter in say the UFC. You won't see them every event but it's built up to be an event of its own when he is scheduled to defend. On top of this the other idea that goes with this is that whilst you are waiting on each title defence, you are drawn to get behind someone you want to win the title off him. Just like you would with sports like the UFC, you want an up and coming fighter or someone who has paid their dues get nearer that shot, you want them to get it, they get it, you want them to win.

Sadly that person is always going to be Reigns.