Why? All flamers!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ok what the hell.. I just realized how stupid flaming is. You disagree with some one, and you say something often heard at school. "ME, YOU, IN THE CHAMBER!". Just replace chamber with any area, and there you have it. I'd understand if this was more of debating rather than "Your mom. Your dad. You have an STD. You wanna have sex with me.". I mean LHR has some good replies, which make sense, but still.. I mean come on how old are we? Whats coming out with a lame joke at someone going to do? Resolve the arguement? No! Establish yourself as a jackass? Yes!
So I'm not "calling" anyone out to a diss competiton. This is more like a slap in the face to my self. Sorry for all the people who I have flamed like... MikeRaw, BKB, Lennie, and I think thats it. I am staying away from this place, like Lennie stays away from the thread BKB made. So there it is. An explanation as to why everyone enjoys acting like an idiot, or taking part in "open challenges" which are down right dumb.

NooDLE

Reaction score
awww sheet

you need some ointment for dat BURN?!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol @ you trying to flame me, then calling flaming stupid when you have nothing.

EDIT: The two main people who made open challenges were you and Kid O Mac. Coinky dink, eh?

Wrestling Station

Ok what the hell.. I just realized how stupid flaming is. You disagree with some one, and you say something often heard at school. "ME, YOU, IN THE CHAMBER!". Just replace chamber with any area, and there you have it. I'd understand if this was more of debating rather than "Your mom. Your dad. You have an STD. You wanna have sex with me.". I mean LHR has some good replies, which make sense, but still.. I mean come on how old are we? Whats coming out with a lame joke at someone going to do? Resolve the arguement? No! Establish yourself as a jackass? Yes!
So I'm not "calling" anyone out to a diss competiton. This is more like a slap in the face to my self. Sorry for all the people who I have flamed like... MikeRaw, BKB, Lennie, and I think thats it. I am staying away from this place, like Lennie stays away from the thread BKB made. So there it is. An explanation as to why everyone enjoys acting like an idiot, or taking part in "open challenges" which are down right dumb.
*..looks at Diesel's age...*

Ok, well.... If you dont like this subsection, you can just IGNORE it :schnauz: with a R in bold for emphasis!

LadyHotrod

You have to be a fucking blueberry to complain about how childish flames are.

They are SUPPOSE to be immature and childish. I just loe how people keep associating flames and age. Are you dumb enough to base the intelligence and maturity of a person on flames in a forum? That's just stupid and illogical. Age and maturity level has nothing to do with flaming. Flaming is just random bullshit that gets a few laughs and lets people shit on each other for a bit. Other than that, if you want mature posts, you should actually try reading people's posts outside of the flame section.

Moonlight Drive

Well the point of this thread was Brian Kendrick's Ballsack was flaming Diesel and he had no comebacks

So he has made this thread to cover his arse and make it look like him not flaming BKB back is because flaming is childish.

I'm adding that to Flames for Dummies :yes:

Moonlight Drive

If you like noodles and enjoy seeing 1/10th of a regular person

Squintys FTW