Whose Line Is It Anyway?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Oh KFC you sly devil, bringing up old memories for me.

Anyways I really enjoyed this show during it's US run, I was never a fan of improve, because I find it lazy comedy, but this show brought major lulz to me, and the shows with Robin Williams and Richard Simmons was great TV.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I remember doing something similar like this show in Drama class in High School. It's actually a lot more fun to do than to watch.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Damn, I love this show. Having the big three back is great as well, but Aisha Tyler? LOLWUT

Never saw it coming either. What I don't get is that Aisha Tyler hosts The Talk which is on CBS and Drew Carey hosts Price Is Right and that is on CBS as well so it musn't have been due to that contract. Maybe Carey was asking too much?

Oh KFC you sly devil, bringing up old memories for me.

Anyways I really enjoyed this show during it's US run, I was never a fan of improve, because I find it lazy comedy, but this show brought major lulz to me, and the shows with Robin Williams and Richard Simmons was great TV.

:D I am annoyed at myself that I hadn't created a thread on it yet. I remember that EWO thread in my attempt to make it the greatest thread on the forum.

Funnily enough last night the episode with Richard Simmons was on, great stuff especially with Living Scenery. Robin Williams was another great guest as well, disappointed he only did the one appearance because he fit in so well on the show.

I remember doing something similar like this show in Drama class in High School. It's actually a lot more fun to do than to watch.

We did it for drama as well and it isn't more fun to do than watch. It is terrible to do because high school kids don't have the talent and humour of the professionals. It ends up with plenty of silence and awkwardness. Didn't help that the majority had never seen the show and so couldn't figure out the format.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
It was great for my class, we all grew up with each other. We all knew each others humour. Guess it just works if its with people you know well.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I suppose it depends on who is involved but I myself would still rather watch these guys do it than attempt it myself.

Watching the show right now and it is one of the episodes with Kathy Griffin on it.

Still not enough videos in this thread. Here is one of the classic Colin/Ryan moments, Artic Tern, where Colin causes Ryan to break.

[YOUTUBE]BKQ6eoXfBKU[/YOUTUBE]

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
From the episodes that have been on lately there has been a severe lack of Film, TV & Theatre Styles. Used to be played all the time in the British version and I think in the early seasons of the US version. For whatever reason in the later seasons it is never used when it is a good game.

Have to add another to my favourite games list, Hats Dating Service Video. In it they put on various hats and come up with examples of the worlds worst dating service video.

[YOUTUBE]7b8Xz1i54nM[/YOUTUBE]

"Help me raise Old Glory"
"All the better to eat you with"
:D