Whose gonna be the next WWE Champion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Whose gonna be next WWE champion?

• John Cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batista

• Triple H

• Other (please comment on who, if any)

• Total voters
Reaction score
i made this poll to see how many people believe that the next WWE champion would be anyone other that John Cena, Batista or Triple H

and how long before this Championship grid lock ends

Discuss.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Id go with that too, Cena for me thus far. I dont think Trips will have another title run or be in the title run for awhile yet. He is with DX as of now. So until that comes to and end, Or indeed a nice lil HEEL turn then i dont see him with the title for ages.

Airfixx

Hmmm...

I see Cena's current challenge mirroring HHHs; being seen off by the collective 'might' of Legacy.

A returning Batista seems likely... The storyline is all set after Legacy put him out AGAIN i.e. All challenges fall by the wayside (HHH, Cena, m-a-y-b-e HBK, MVP or Henry too depending on time-frame), Orton cuts a 'I've seen off all challengers' promo and boom big Dave's music hits for his return.

Personally I REALLY hope Orton carries the belt into Mania....

"how long before this Championship grid lock ends"

In what sense do you think there is a grid-lock?