Who's your favourite actor?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Close one for me, got to go a three way, but one is good due to voice acting for the most part, which is Mark Hamill. His roles in Star Wars was great, I enjoyed the way he portrayed Luke Skywalker. Outside of that though, his vocals as the Joker for the original Batman series was tremendous. I thought he was one of the best Jokers for animations ever, and still do. He even plays Fire Lord Ozai in Avatar and Skips in Regular Show, so that's a double bonus since I think he was a great Fire Lord, and is the nice tough guy as Skips.

Second one is Harrison Ford. His role as Han Solo is one of my favorites since he played the smart ass tough guy character good, and the love scenes with Leia sold me. He developed his character pretty good, slowly going from the smartass smuggler, to a smartass war hero, to a loyal smartass lover. I think I just have a soft spot for a smartass character :obama: I also caught him slightly similar in Indiana Jones, but I think it went good with the character. Air Force One was also a movie I thought he was pretty good in, the whole president thing was much different then being a smuggler, but he still played the part good too.

Third has to be Will Smith. Fresh Prince of Bel Air is one of my favorite shows of all time, watched almost every single one and Will is fucking boss on them :obama: Even big ear smilie president said he would want Will to play the part of him for the ears. He sold me on Pursuit of Happiness as well, maybe using his own son helped, but the movie gave me feels. Men in Black, Bad Boys, and Independence Day were also great movies, I loved every single one of them, even watched them all while growing up. Wild Wild West is one I thought was alright, I honestly didn't think it was as bad as people made it out to seem. I also thought his voice acting in Shark Tale was pretty good.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Joel McHale
Leo
Norton
Matt Damon
Jeff Bridges

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Leonardo DiCaprio
Donald Glover - I love everything that he is in. I started watching Community cuz of him and now I own every season of Community on DVD that has been released so far.
Mark Ruffalo
Isla Fisher - She is hot and a great actress.
Samuel L. Jackson
Tim Roth

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Saw this in the similar threads and figured it deserved a bump.

Right now I'd say Tom Hardy is probably my favorite actor. He's just been on a roll with his last few films, and has a couple coming out this year that look pretty damn good. Legend for example.

Jake Gyllenhaal has been really good as well recently, and Southpaw looks like it'll be really good.

Leo would be another, but he hasn't really came out with anything in a while.