Who's your favourite actor?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I've been getting into a lot of Chaplin recently, the way he merged political and sociological issues in with slapstick was fricken unreal. A great example is how Modern Times speaks on the great depression, the mental stress placed upon people doing repetitive work and how far people can fall to chase a more comfortable life (The Tramp attempting to get imprisoned again as it's a more comfortable life is such an interesting idea.) Also The Great Dictator has such a great message about war, especially the final speech.

I doubt many on here will enjoy his style but I love it personally.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Chaplin was a great shout out. The great dictator is one of the overall best films I've seen that have tried delivering a message.

Gary Oldman is one of my favorite actors.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Chaplin was a great shout out. The great dictator is one of the overall best films I've seen that have tried delivering a message.

Gary Oldman is one of my favorite actors.

Gary Oldman has so much variety its pretty scary, similar to Johnny Depp really.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Will smith. He's too damn awesome.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Due to my personal preferences I'm much more familiar with voice actors but for the sake of this thread I'll ignore those. When I do watch live action shows (I know this doesn't just pertain to shows but I don't really watch enough movies to judge solely on that), it's generally sitcom/comedies so pretty much everyone here will be in that domain so keep that in mind. Anyway off the top of my head, Michael J. Fox is probably my favorite. Loved him in the Back To The Future franchise (easily my favorite movie franchise which isn't that impressive since it's only real competition is The Dark Knight Trilogy) and in Spin City (which is probably my favorite role from him). Pretty excited for his new sitcom coming out. I can throw out plenty of other actors/actresses but honestly, I'm only familiar with most of them through one role and it feels kind of stupid to me to label someone as one of my favorites if I've only witnessed one role by them, regardless of how well they performed.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Favorite movies are comedies, so Will Ferrell.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Al Pacino and Denzel Washington for me, I haven't watched a movie from them that was bad!

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Leo is probably top 5 for me, DJango and Gangs of New York are the best films I like from him.