Who's Your Favorite Rapper/Music Artist?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx

I personally listen to all forms of music from
Rap, Hip-Hop,Country, Reggae to Rock and oh I love R&B joints ....... basically if it's a nice song with good lyrics or message behind it I will listen to it regardless the genre. I would have to say tho my favorite is Rap! Any rap fans on the forum?...........If so who is your favorite rapper?..........Not a rap fan who's your favorite music artist or Band?

You can name your All-Time favorite and current fav if you would like to................

Last edited:
Reactions: Thou Confidential

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
All-Time Greatest Rapper Alive would have to be hands down................

[HASHTAG]#Marshall[/HASHTAG] Mathers [HASHTAG]#Eminem[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Slim[/HASHTAG] Shady Call him what you want I prefer [HASHTAG]#RAP[/HASHTAG] GOD

Last edited:

SmackChat-Luke

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.SmackChat.org
I personally listen to all forms of music from Rap, Hip-Hop,Country, Reggae to Rock and oh I love R&B joints ....... basically if it's a nice song with good lyrics or message behind it I will listen to it regardless the genre. I would have to say tho my favorite is Rap! Any rap fans on the forum?...........If so who is your favorite rapper?..........Not a rap fan who's your favorite music artist?

You can name your All-Time favorite and current fav if you would like to................

My goddamn eyes...

Oh, and I'm between absolution era Muse and Manic Street Preachers

Reactions: The Phenom

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Rapper: Lecrae

General Artist: Blackmill

I have a weird taste when it comes to music :kanye4:

Reactions: The Phenom

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yo! @Solid Snake I f**k with Lacrae Dope ass gospel rapper!

I don't just like him because he is a Christian rapper, I like him cause he is a good rapper. And I am very picky with rap these days. Don't listen to it that often. I mainly listen to music without lyrics (most songs anyways) like Blackmill, Crywolf, and Phillip Wesley. And I enjoy video game music.