Who's The TurnCoat?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The obvious dissention between HHH, Batista, and Shane has been obvious for weeks. Which one do you think will turn? What capacity will it be, and when.

LKP

It will be Batista iam almost sure of it. He is due a heel run as he is a stale face now. And he also needs new people to fight. But in saying that i wanted him and Orton to have one more feud/match up.

noumenon

Definately Batista. I'm not completely sure he'll join forces with Orton but I'm sure there will be some friction over the title or what not.

MikeRaw

Probably Batista, which sucks, because I was hoping it'd be Triple H. Batista doesn't even know how to be a heel. It'll be like a whole new learning provess. He was heel in Evolution, but during his time as a heel there, he only said about 3 words over the two and a bit years with Evolution. Triple H is made to be a heel, and has spent the majority of his career as a heel. He should be the one turning. Plus, it would have more of an impact IMO. Imagine him now turning on the McMahons and Steph after all that just happened? Like I said though, it'll probably be Batista.

LKP

Even if hhh did turn heel he would get cheered anyways. BATISTA i think can get heel heat with no cheers somehow.

Reaction score
I would like them to turn batista heel but I dont see how they could do that this sunday, at this point it would make more sense for shane to turn heel

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
Turning HHH heel now though makes no sense, why would he abandon his wife, the reason he is chasing orton for revenge, or yet alone, abandon the title? i agree HHH should be a heel again soon but it can't come out of this feud unless it progesses into something more than what it is currently..."you hurt my wife, i want revenge, even though i beat you cleanly at wrestlemania, i still want revenge..."

So for now, i think batista will turn, shane has turned far too many times before for people to care about him being heel

kingovkings

Reaction score
I would like it to be HHH but as most have said it aint gonna happen. It will be batista and he will do by getting into something with HHH and Mcmahons most probs. But im hoping when the Orton/HHH thing is done with. I hope that some were in the next few month we see HHH turn he really needs it as he is stale as fuck now.

CenaMark54

How would HHH be the one to turn heel. He has the belt. What is he going to turn on himself?

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
It cant be Triple H because he needs someone to turn on him so he can drop the title to Orton. He cant turn heel on himself, and cost himself the match?

Batista, I think should stay face for now. Later a heel run should be in line, but WWE is doing the right thing with all this misleading build. Most of us think Batista will turn, but its been said that Shane McMahon was going to join the Legacy awhile back (along with Steph but she's x.x). Shane, supposeably fighting to redeem both his sister, and his father wouldn't be expected to turn. He costs Triple H the match tonight, and its a done deal imo. Triple H, and Batista are two very strong forces (kayfabe) together, and can take most of the Legacy themselve, but Shane's turn can lead to overwhelming numbers thats when someone else from the McMahon family comes in, or something.

kingovkings

Reaction score
How would HHH be the one to turn heel. He has the belt. What is he going to turn on himself?

I didn't say he would turn, i said i would like him to. And i said after the Orton/HHH thing is done. Meaning when Orton has the title and and some time has passed. Then i would like him to turn heel. He has done the face thing for to long IMO and is in desperate need for a change. And my personal preference would for him to go heel.

xtremebadass

Shane McMahon will. He will turn and join Legacy since he is a multi-generation superstar. Plus, adding "McMahon" to Legacy will give it a more reputable reputation.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
This match is dumb to me. Why would Tista help Triple H retain his title? Why is all of a sudden there's friction between that team? Why is there even a 6-man tag match for the WWE title?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Triple H turning heel wouldn't make much sense, even in professional wrestling standards. Unless Steph also turned, which is an even bigger can of nonsense.

chessarmy

Nobody will turn. Its obvious that WWE doesn't have it in their plans right now and I don't think it would make much sense as RLFB said.