Who's summer will it be this time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pauadrian

Jobber
Reaction score
Usually WWE have amazing storylines in the summer, Orton vs the mcmahons, Nexus, summer of punk etc. So what will shock is this summer?

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
i really think the wwe needs to do a proper faction storyline

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't think we are going to get the summer storyline most of us wanted/expected this year. Seems they will try and make 'that storyline' Lesnar/HHH, but fuck that noise.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
can see a proper faction forming
christian, swagger, ary, otunga and ezekial jackson and or mason ryan

Hotspot

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't think a faction would form but I do agree with Ziggler taking the spotlight.

pauadrian

Jobber
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I don't think we are going to get the summer storyline most of us wanted/expected this year. Seems they will try and make 'that storyline' Lesnar/HHH, but F*** that noise.

Well, what we get we get as kind of a surprise, I didn't expect Orton punting Mr Mcmahon or Punk's epic shoot or the nexus invading, it kind of comes as a surprise. If a new faction is formed Ambrose will probably lead it and a true shocker would be take out both Lesnar and triple h

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
pauadrian said:
Well, what we get we get as kind of a surprise, I didn't expect Orton punting Mr Mcmahon or Punk's epic shoot or the nexus invading, it kind of comes as a surprise. If a new faction is formed Ambrose will probably lead it and a true shocker would be take out both Lesnar and triple h

keep dreaming

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Arrive.
Point at sig.
Leave.

The actual summer storyline may be Lesnar vs God, but The Blackest Man Alive whoopin' Sheamus's pale ass up and down the streets of LA is MY summer storyline!

acailler

Reaction score
AJ will really really push to the top and win some kind of title!

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I don't think we are going to get the summer storyline most of us wanted/expected this year. Seems they will try and make 'that storyline' Lesnar/HHH, but F*** that noise.

This, WWE realized they do big storylines and when Vince realizes it, he fucks it up hard with his dildo Triple H. They will try to make it all about that match and it will be so overhyped with the weirdest stipulations ever that the majority of the match will be Brock owning then Trips will come back burying the shit outta lesnar. Who ever wins MitB maybe will get a big storyline but most likely they will make that storyline so shitty like all the other MitB storylines except for a few like Edge and Daniel Bryan.