Who's more over in the "Hollywood" Role?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This is a serious question, I was thinking about it after watching the last few segments with the Hollywood Miz and his Stunt double Damien Mizdow.. and I really just am curious who do you guys think is more over in the "Hollywood" role? Personally I see Miz getting a lot of attention for his role however it seems to me (excluding my obvious Sandow bias) that Sandow is actually the one thriving more in this setup.

Which one of the guys do you think is getting the most out of this whole thing?

Hollywood Miz?
or
Stunt Double Mizdow?

izubViU.gif

Last edited:

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
'Stunt Double Mizdow' is definitely the more entertaining of the two for me. But I find they play off each other perfectly.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
What Lock say, they play off each other perfectly. Miz is more natural with the Hollywood gimmick and would still be over as a heel running that gimmick by himself.
But Sandow just compliments him so well and they play off of each other.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
SANDOWWWWW