Who's hyped for Wrestle Kingdom 11?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
After a month and a half being back into watching wrestling, I've gotten back into catching up on the last couple NJPW, ROH and some other indy matches as well, obviously not all of them but enough In my spare time to be somewhat caught up.

I just saw the full match-card that was recently released for Wrestle Kingdom 11 this year on January 4th, 2017.. Coming up soon!.... anddd it looks pretty solid. Personally I think last years was a bit better but not by much, I do like this upcoming card a lot.

Here's the full card list:

It's nice to finally be really hyped again for a wrestling event, it had been a year or so since I'd last been.. and this last month and a half getting back into it I didn't really feel that much hype until right now when it's going to be the start of a new calendar year in wrestling.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I am! This year's WK 10 was amazing, it's going to be tough to top it.