• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's Bandwagon?

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
All except 4
6a2a3d5b246187fcf3b7ca124953af42.png

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I've been on Bryan and Rollins' wagons since 2011 when I got into wrestling. Been on the Cesaro one since 2012.

Also hopping on the Rose bandwagon now while it is still cool.

Reactions: seabs

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I've been on the Triple H bandwagon for as long as I can remember, I've also been on Ambrose/Rollins' bandwagons since 2011 when I first found out about FCW. As for Cesaro, I've been on his bandwagon since he made Khali look like a star.

Regarding NXT, I'm firmly on the bandwagons of Tyler Breeze and Adam Rose.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Spot got me interested in Cesaro a long while back, I still believe Ryder can be a good midcard belt holder, and Ziggler needs to get back on top.

Reactions: Snowman1

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
All three members of The Shield are shining in their own ways and should all have bright futures, especially since it will always be written that their initial impact in WWE was together as a group (quite a few potential storylines could come out of that when they all cross paths again at various points in the near and distant future.)

Cesaro has always been impressive in the ring but a bit of a charisma vacuum personality-wise, but he's been growing on me lately.

Bray Wyatt is quite the enigmatic and interesting character.

Big E is pretty talented for a big man. Consider me a fan. Just wish they'd let him talk more.

Rusev looks like he's got a lot of potential but I'm not hoping on that bandwagon until I see more than just one performance by him (his time in the Royal Rumble match is literally all that I've seen from him thus far.)

Reactions: Chris_JeriG.O.A.T