Whoooo I've arrived

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SonnybearWCW

Jobber
Reaction score
Hey guys pleased to meet yous,I'm a big wrasslin' fan all the way from Glasgow,Scotland.Huge WCW Nitro fan hence the name and classic wwf fan,ultimate warrior etc.Anyway the pleasure is all mine cheers

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Welcome! :aries2:
Still enjoying wrestling today? Who are your favorites?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
An old school WCW fan eh?

Welcome to the forum! :bayley:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Thank you,yes love the early days of nitro and the monday night wars.the quality was so good on both sides

I'd agree...but I was in diapers then... So I can't say so on first hand experience.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Welcome to the site :) I have to agree that the early days of the Monday Night War was pretty great. I actually think WCW was pretty good from the time that Ric Flair returned from WWF and up to the time Hogan kind of stunk it up... but then the Monday Night War came along and WCW really stepped up their game.

Anyhow, enjoy the forum and you're very welcome here.

SonnybearWCW

Jobber
Reaction score
I'd agree...but I was in diapers then... So I can't say so on first hand experience.
Well tbh when nitro started i wouldve been about 11 so cant remember too much of it at the time but taking pleasure in watching it on the network from the start

SonnybearWCW

Jobber
Reaction score
Welcome to the site :) I have to agree that the early days of the Monday Night War was pretty great. I actually think WCW was pretty good from the time that Ric Flair returned from WWF and up to the time Hogan kind of stunk it up... but then the Monday Night War came along and WCW really stepped up their game.

Anyhow, enjoy the forum and you're very welcome here.
Thank u very much for the welcome yeah im afraid we'll be lucky to witness another monday night war with two gigantic companies and people like the nature boy,sting,macho man ,hogan,bret hart the list is endless lol

Reactions: Jacob Fox