• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Basically the same as the thread made in WWE section. Who would you choose to take from WWE to TNA. The restrictions of this one is you can choose 2 superstars from each of the WWE brands. 1 has to be to be Main Event and the other has to be Mid-Card of lower.

Randy Orton - He's amazing and would be the biggest and best heel on TNA plain and simple.

CM Punk - Has the potential to be a great in TNA and end up as a legend. Now that is more character devolped then the first time he was in TNA he would be perfect.

Miz and Morrison - There an amazing tag team and TNA needs some new fresh and amazing faces iin the tag division.

Undertaker - This one is self explainitory.

The BK - Could help the TNA X-Division alot.

Reaction score
Matt Hardy - he would atleast get a push in TNA
Shelton Benjamin - Has good talent and could become an x division champ
Kane (masked) - They could put him in a feud with Abyss and that would be great
Manu - WWE already has one fat/dominate samoan no need for another one.

Beer Money Army

Raw brand

Batista - he would suit MEM.. because in WWE he does shit all but wants the victories and all the main world titles... sounds pretty similiar to the stable...

Hacksaw Jim duggan - well he's old and tna generally tend to hire wrestlers over 35...

Hardcore holly - This man could dish out feuds with rhino and abyss and did i forget to mention he is Hardcore!!!!

Mike Knox - he could be Matt morgan distinct cousin from up north....

rey mysterio - he would boost LAX as he is stale within wwe..

snitsky - a 5 month feud with big sexy kevin Nash could enlighten his career..

val venis - The name itself = money

smackdown

festus - his character is ment to be stupid and so is tna.. so things will stick greatly

r-truth - change him to Ron killings and make him speak the Truth.....

Great Khali - i think Khali Vs curry man could produce ***** matches

victoria - every womens division needs a jobber

ecw

boogeyman - so he can put worms back in sharmell pussy again

gavin spears - he's THE CROWN JEWEL

ricky ortiz - tna crowd use to have a :native: swinging falcons towel, why not have him replace that dude for that spot...

todd Grisham - i think him don west with addition of mike adamle could help borash in the announcer side....

Wordlife

hmmm I'd have to say Orton, Batista, The Brian Kendrick, Morrison, and Edge... only because if they ALL went to TNA, not at the same time, but if they all were in TNA at one point, they would all have huge potential in being champ in a heartbeat and draw HUGE crowds/fans

LadyHotrod

I think I would send CM Punk. For some reason, he just seems to fit more as a TNA star than a WWE star.

The WWE is wasting his talent, anyways.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
From Raw

Chris Jericho-I think he could feel in well over there with the MEM right now.

Priceless-Could add alot to the Tag Division IMO.

From Smackdown

Undertaker-I mean come on Undertaker vs Sting is a dream match of mine and I'm sure others.

Shelton Benjamin-the X-Division could use him good.

since its all brands I guess ECW also.I don't watch it enough but from what I do watch I'll go with

Matt Hardy-I feel he could add to the mid-card and heavyweight division.

Miz and Morrison-Same Reason for Priceless.

really more then what was said could be used but meh it was hard to pick.

Qwake

Matt Hardy - he would atleast get a push in TNA
Shelton Benjamin - Has good talent and could become an x division champ
Kane (masked) - They could put him in a feud with Abyss and that would be great
Manu - WWE already has one fat/dominate samoan no need for another one.

You see, these posts are why you should leave and never comeback...

Jamie Noble - He is a great athlete and is never going to really go anywhere in a WWE career, he will always be lower mid card and without the CW title anymore, he really has nothing to go for where as in TNA he has the X-title and could have alot of great feuds there!

Umaga - He is one of the better big men in wrestling and although he started well in WWE his career fell big time, he can do pretty much anything in the ring including some high flying stuff and would be great in TNA. He would be dominant kind of like the old Abyss!

CM Punk - He would be used much better in TNA, they would probably use his gimmick to its full potential unlike in WWE. He is good in the ring and the crowd seem to love him so he would do well. Feuds with AJ, Joe and others would be great!

There are probably a few more but I wouldn't want them to leave WWE because guys like Morrison and that have done so well in WWE and going to TNA may ruin that which is why my list is so small...

Soulpower

TNA had CM Punk on their roster once upon a time, and they blew it with him... I doubt he would want to go back to TNA.

I would actually send MVP to TNA. He wrestled one match for them long ago, but he's a guy who is being WASTED in WWE at the moment (Jobbing to Funaki and to some no-name dude!) and could benefit from a move to TNA.

chessarmy

A few people come to mind:

THE Brian Kendrick: I love his gimmick, he could be an awesome heel in the X-Division

Evan Bourne: Another guy who can do wonders for the X-Division. I wish TNA signed him before the E.

MVP: His talent is being wasted. I have no idea why he's been a jobber as of late, but if WWE doesn't want him I'm sure TNA could actually make him a star

JMay187

Reaction score
RAW

Charlie Hass - He's a joke Time for a real comeback.

Duece - He's not doing much and he was better than Domino

Hacksaw Jim Duggan - He's old just needs to retire.

Hardcore Holly - Not even on t.v. anymore.

Jamie Noble - Isn't worth anything make a comeback in TNA like Daviari did.

Paul Burchill -WWE doesn't not know how to use the guy.

Snitsky - Turned into a jobber. TNA makes him a monster.

Val Venis - Nothing.

ECW

Boogeyman - What is he doen.

Gavin Spears - Not doen anything

Smackdown

DH Smith - Starting a new faction. Waste of space.

Jimmy Wang Yang - turn him into a real superstar.

Ryan Braddock - waste

Scotty Goldman - bigger waste

Shelton Benjain - recreat the WGTT.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Raw

CM Punk- Would work well in the frontline vs Mafia storyline, all they gotta do is make Rhino get "hurt" and rid him of the fued to get Punk involved

JBL- Pretty much ideal for the Main Event Mafia in my opinion
ECW

Evan Bourne- X divison would become around 5 times better, loads of potential out of this kid, and in the WWE I don't know if he will ever become what he can because of his size, don't even bring up Rey, he got one world title just because Eddie croaked.

Smackdown

Victoria- TNA and the knockouts don't really base everything off looks like the WWE's divas, so I believe she could make it over there much better than in the E

Natalya- Same as above

Helms- Just would like to see him finally suceed and cared about to the extent he should be

CenaMark54

Raw:
Hacksaw: TNA needs some more veterns to help bring the young guys along.

Sparky Plugs: He would be a good influence on the younger guys. Teach them the ropes and such. He is also one of the most hardcore wrestlers to ever enter the squared circle.

SD:
The Undertaker: TNA needs a veteren who isn't afraid to put younger talent over. Taker has made a career out of putting over the youngsters.

DH Smith: His charisma would really help out on Thursday nights.

ECW:
Matt Hardy: His non repetitve in ring work and killer mic skills would mix great in the TNA main event.

Boogeyman: Would fit in good in the X division.

seX-Power

From Raw

JBL- In a wrestling or non-wrestling role, JBL could be a welcome addition to the Main Event Mafia or even the announcing team.

CM Punk- As others have said, his styles would fit better in TNA and I think that he could fill the void left by Christian Cage.

From Smackdown

Scotty Goldman- They could make him in the X-Division, the Tag Division pr basically anywhere, at least they would not job him.

Victoria- She could finally be used and she is one of the better promo women in the industry, and she would not need the looks.

From ECW

Finlay- A welcome face veteran would be good and he could help guide the younger stars. They could also use his booking skills.

Chavo Guerrero- Another addition to the X-Division. Chavo can still go well in the ring and can cut an promo and he could be utilized as face or heel.

Hometown Kid

The Undertaker: TNA needs a veteren who isn't afraid to put younger talent over. Taker has made a career out of putting over the youngsters.

:rofl: Yeah, Triple H is a guy who does that a lot too.

Anyway

Raw: Batista goes and gets to finally feud with AJ Styles. :shifty:

Jamie Noble- Yep yep yep! They've pretty much screwed him over in WWE, put him in TNA and get rid of that country gimmick.

ECW: John Morrison - Good in the ring. okay on the mic. Get him as far away from Miz as possible.

Scotty Goldman - I think he's on SD but the way they've used them it doesn't matter. Let him be Colt Cabana and not make job him.

Smackdown: Shelton Benjamin and MVP: If there's ever been 2 guys that have been more horribly mishandled I don't know them. How they've not been made into World Champions yet is a mystery i'll never understand. Neither of these guys don't appear to have many friends backstage but...I would hope that TNA would capitalize on their untapped potential.

RDH1

Reaction score
It'll never happen but I'd like to see The Undertaker brought in to face Sting...That could be a great match or Rey Mysterio to face Tanahashi.