who would you re sign

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

tnafan454

Reaction score
this mostly concerns the releases of a few good superstars or upcoming ones with good potential. personally i would bring back crime tyme and sandman since WWE needs help with the tag team divisions and ECW could use a few more superstars on the roster what do you guys think

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
If WWE needs some to fill ECW then why bring someone who don't wrestle? Bring back Masters I'd say. New gimmick and pop him in ECW. As a heel he could fued with Punk. Jobs a good'n

JHar888

Reaction score
RVD. ECW is crap without him. Or, if WWE were to get real desperate, U-Gene would be perfect for World Champ. :)

Jabroni

Reaction score
Christian, Sabu, RVD, Booker T, The Rock !?!? lol , i wish !, erm Masters, Teddy Hart, i miss lesnar but u know, cryme tyme u say ? not for me because they wer boring and not alot cheered for them lol :)

Christian

Reaction score
Christian, Sabu, RVD, Booker T, The Rock !?!? lol , i wish !, erm Masters, Teddy Hart, i miss lesnar but u know, cryme tyme u say ? not for me because they wer boring and not alot cheered for them lol :)

NOT ALOT CHEERED FOR CRYME TYME?????

I stopped watching WWE hardcore when Cryme Tyme got fired.

Travis40

I think that Cryme Tyme brought it upon themselves. They shouldn't have done that to the ref. He could've gotten seriously injured if they would've botched it. I'd only bring back Christian.