Who Would You Re-Hire?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Muhammed Hassan- Tons of potential and got the easy heat due to his gimmick. Give him one more shot with the same gimmick, he'll get over and improve as a talent.

Ken Doane- I always thought they dropped the ball on this kid. He had the perfect body frame for a prototype WWE superstar. One more run in the WWE would be great, is he even still into wrestling?

Sean O'Haire and Mark Jindrak are possibilities but those two above are my top priority.

Beer Money Army

Chet Lemon
Oz
Master Blaster Steele
Vinnie vegas
Kevin Nash
Diesel
"Big Sexy"
"the Giant Killer"
"The Silver Fox"
"Big D"
"Big Daddy Cool"

all of them :shifty:

Axis

Chet Lemon
Oz
Master Blaster Steele
Vinnie vegas
Kevin Nash
Diesel
"Big Sexy"
"the Giant Killer"
"The Silver Fox"
"Big D"
"Big Daddy Cool"

all of them :shifty:

LOL ITS FUNNY CUZ THEY R ALL THE SAME PERSON!!1

I can't fucking believe how many fucking hilarious posts you can post in one goddamn thread. Make it three. I'm begging you.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Sting
Angle
Ortiz
RVD
Tijari
Would have loved to see Umaga back shame it will never happen now.

Airfixx

Lockeroom lavatory needs a new toilet-brush with an extended handle to deal with Big Show derived blockages.... SO, maybe.......

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I thought that was why Triple H kept Carlito around so long.

Kizza

Wait, someone liked Ortiz?

Jesus, he was one of the worst talents ever.

DeadTaker

Reaction score
I'd re-hire some great jobbers (i.e. Lance Cade), maybe some guys for ECW, but nobody really big, leave Kurt in TNA why don't cha.

chessarmy

Here is my list:

Mr. Kennedy
Rene Dupree
Muhammad Hassan
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin (if he's willing to come back full time, RAW needs a GM)
Manu
Torrie Wilson
Lita
Trish Stratus
Booker T
Rob Van Dam
Rikishi

Qwake

Muhammad Hassan (Just realized, back when Charlie Haas was impersonating everyone he could have done an awesome one as Muhammad Haasan, would have been epic)

Paul London and Brian Kendrick

Sean O'Haire

Val Venis (or atleast his theme song!)

RVD

Colt Cabana

Shane O'Mac!

Billy Kidman

Oh and while everybody else is listing retired guys I might as well say The Rock too.

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
Muhammad Hassan definetly would be high on my list... its sad that his "associate" during his WWE run Davari is used THIS SAME F'N GIMMICK an actually became a legit star in TNA (including X Division champion)

others include:
Sean O Haire (i hear he's doing MMA now)
Daniel Puder (speaking of MMA)

Someone mentioned Manu.. the only way he would work again is if he had a Umaga-like gimmick... Umaga was hands down the best agile, championship material "monster" in a long time...