Who would ya prefer as WHC? Matt or Jeff?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who would you prefer as WHC?

• Matt Hardy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeff Hardy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Matt. I'd prefer not to watch "Sabu with face paint" botch spots repeatedly.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Nither TBH. Id prefer Punk or Jericho with the strap. But for arguments sake il choose one as that is the point of the thread. IMO both have little to no mic skills, not all that great in the ring. But id say Jeff is more entertaining to watch and has more of a fan base than matt so id pick little hardy over matt if i really really had to.

The Rated R CMStar

Neither. Jeff is boring and painful in the mic already, and as champion somehow he manages to suck even more in those departments, and Matt is bland. He had something going on Smackdown with the heel turn but now I am not sure.

noumenon

Jeff makes a terrible champion. He's far more entertaining and the challenger rather than champion.
Matt was looking promising before the broken arm and surgery. I'm not sure however how much priority he has on the Smackdown roster as a heel to grab the belt with CM Punk and Jericho also there.

Wordlife

I say neither either... but I picked Jeff cause he's already been champ and we know what he could do.. Matt... he idk, he might be kinda boring

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Nither TBH. Id prefer Punk or Jericho with the strap. But for arguments sake il choose one as that is the point of the thread. IMO both have little to no mic skills, not all that great in the ring. But id say Jeff is more entertaining to watch and has more of a fan base than matt so id pick little hardy over matt if i really really had to.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I didn't even get a chance to say anything different than anybody. :(

Airfixx

^^^Wot they sed.

(Although who's to say at this point that Matt will be turning face. Let's face it, Matt genuinely begging his brother's forgiveness before even having a proper heel run would suck BIIIIG TIME! ....I smell a swerve.)

Batistafan333

Reaction score
Neither, but I voted for Jeff Hardy because I don't like Matt Hardy.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Asking the smark community whether or not they like the Hardy's is like trying to ask Barack Obama if he likes to go the KKK rallies.

It aint gonna happen.

I on the other hand, am a big fan of both.

Travis40

If Matt went back to his V1 gimmick, that would be the obvious choice, but I think both are stale atm, so I chose Matt.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Matt hardy hes alot better than jeff its just that kids like jeff

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Asking the smark community whether or not they like the Hardy's is like trying to ask Barack Obama if he likes to go the KKK rallies.

It aint gonna happen.

I on the other hand, am a big fan of both.

I knew I liked you.

I voted for both, just because the poll let me...

Ajax

Reaction score
Jeff, he is more entertaining to watch in the ring.