Who would sign up for an RP Fed here?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Also, staff will work this way.

Owner: Me
Vice President (Pretty Much does everything I do. Almost like a co-owner: Diablo
Two or three writers: If you would like to write, contact me or post in this thread. Diablo and I will also be writin.
Three Voters who will vote on every match except the matches they are in: 6timehitta, Derrick, and KIF

Deuce

Reaction score
Also, staff will work this way.

Owner: Me
Vice President (Pretty Much does everything I do. Almost like a co-owner: Diablo
Two or three writers: If you would like to write, contact me or post in this thread. Diablo and I will also be writin.
Three Voters who will vote on every match except the matches they are in: 6timehitta, Derrick, and KIF

Damn, I was gonna ask if I could be a voter.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I have a question... could I use my female character in this thing? Yes I have a male and female RP characters. But I wanna try the female one here. One of the other feds I used her in bitched and moaned about it day and night and wanted me to drop her. But in another fed she has thrived going on 4 years so... would she be a go? If so you can count me in.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
You can be a voter too, Deuce. I'll PM you asking you who wins the matches and whatnot and you can reply and tell me who.

Slim, here's the problem with it, I don't book men vs. women. It's just not my style. Now if she is a big muscular, woman, like Chyna or Beth or Natalya or Kharma, I may be able to pull it off, but I'm not big on doing it. However, I am bringing in a women's division after the fed gets going.

Like I said, if it's a bigger woman, who stands up to men, I may be able to pull it off.

Last edited:

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
You can be a voter too, Deuce. I'll PM you asking you who wins the matches and whatnot and you can reply and tell me who.

Slim, here's the problem with it, I don't book men vs. women. It's just not my style. Now if she is a big muscular, woman, like Chyna or Beth or Natalya or Kharma, I may be able to pull it off, but I'm not big on doing it. However, I am bringing in a women's division after the fed gets going.

Like I said, if it's a bigger woman, who stands up to men, I may be able to pull it off.

Well have ya seen April Hunter? She isn't exactly a small woman. Plus I built her moveset to adapt to a majority male world with plenty of kicks and submissions to make it more "believable" but yeah I know lots of folks have that issue with male vs. female.

I mean I could always bring in my main guy. Just like gettin the woman around a little bit. Get her some more practice out there.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
woohoo I'm in. And don't worry... she isn't one of those frilly nice women either. This is gonna be interesting.

Deuce

Reaction score
This is gonna be interesting.

Obviously, Men vs Woman matches are always interesting and fun to have. Can't wait to see how well you do with her in a men's e-fed. :D

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Obviously, Men vs Woman matches are always interesting and fun to have. Can't wait to see how well you do with her in a men's e-fed. :D

You mean you can't wait to see how you manage against her... she has experience and the craziest back story you will ever read. The depth is amazing. :D Heh I'm excited. Come on RP fed... lets get this party started :D

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I'm trying to get it up as soon as I can but I'm waiting on Troy. He has second thoughts about it but he said we can start it if we got ten people. I believe we have ten, so we should be good. Hopefully he will have the sections up in the next few days.

Deuce

Reaction score
You mean you can't wait to see how you manage against her... she has experience and the craziest back story you will ever read. The depth is amazing. :D Heh I'm excited. Come on RP fed... lets get this party started :D

Yes, if I do decide to create a superstar for the E-Fed. Sounds interesting, I will read your RP's when they are posted for sure.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler