Who Would Get The Biggest Pop?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
As it stands right now, who do you guys feel would get the loudest pop for either a return or debut?

I honestly think, if Kurt Angle is brought back as a surprise on a random episode of RAW a la Brock, I think he would get the biggest pop imaginable. It's been a long time since we've had him around, he abruptly left in 2006 and we weren't treated to a final match or anything.

Sting is the other one that would obviously get a massive reaction, that one is self explanatory.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
They wouldn't care so much about Angle, and if they did sign him he would need at least half a year and a couple surgeries. I still cant get over the fact he did a moonsault from the top of a cage like that. Angle fixed would be huge, but he would just be RVD if he was waiting to break his neck or paralyze himself.

Hogan will get the pop of pops, Scott Hall would get a pretty damn big pop, especially with the DDP yoga story after the doc they did, and it wouldnt be anything compared to Hogan but he would get a huge pop.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Stone cold steve austin? I know I would if it was completely out of the blue

Maybe Goldberg if he came out when ryback is in the ring and goldberg came out and destroyed him with a spear

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Probably depends on the city. If Hulk returned somewhere in the Northeast brother you can bet your ass he would outpop anybody walking the face of this earth jack.

NickAngel12

Jobber
Reaction score
SCSA is the king of the pop, so prolly him. A lot of people feel indifferent about Hulk Hogan, and while I do think he would receive a massive pop, SCSA would have a much better pop given that SCSA's returns nowadays are out of the blue

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
SCSA is the king of the pop, so prolly him. A lot of people feel indifferent about Hulk Hogan, and while I do think he would receive a massive pop, SCSA would have a much better pop given that SCSA's returns nowadays are out of the blue
SCSA has popped up a few times over the years since he retired and not really gotten crazy pops...

NickAngel12

Jobber
Reaction score
idk, I don't think feel like Hogan would be any better. We will find out.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Anyway, I stand by my "depends on where they are" theory.

Somewhere in the South "WCW territory" Sting would get a massive reception. Go to Texas and SCSA or HBK are king. In MSG Hogan or Shane McMahon would bring the roof off. In Pennsylvania Angle would tear the place down.

Overall though I think Hulk is the safest bet.