Who will upset Maryse?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
From the looks of things it seems they're planning to give Mickie a crack at the Divas Strap. Of course Beth is always around too. Who do you think the next Divas champ will be? Mickie or Beth? Or someone else?

MikeRaw

If I had to bet, I'd say the person who beat her two weeks in a row....

Rated-R Punk

Reaction score
About time they did something with mickie, she still remains one of if not possibly the most over diva and for majority of the time since summerslam where she lost the title to beth she has been either off tv or in rubbish little tag matches barely wrestling.

noumenon

They obviously don't give a shit about Maryse as she's been doing nothing but participating in tag matches which she doesn't even get in the ring for. It's a shame, but it's okay....she can come stay with me if they don't want her.
I'de have to say Mickie will probably take the strap since beth is wrapped up with Santina at the moment.

LKP

Mickie obviously. Aint you been watching raw? She has pinned her twice in two weeks now. She will get a one on one match and beat her non title then beat her for title.

straight_edge76

Mickie will be the next Divas champ. It doesn't even need to be said, she beat her two weeks in a row and will prolly beat her in 2 weeks or so on Raw. Then a mini- 3 week feud will take place and then nothing....Maryse dissappears for months much like any Diva does after losing the Women's/Diva's championship.

straight_edge76

Honestly, I could see Santina winning the Diva's title. I was watching Raw last night and joked with my brother that he is going to win it and with the way the WWE has booked Santina (no matter how stupid yet funny) I wouldn't put it past them to put the strap on him...I mean Harvey Whippleman won the Women's Championship about 10 years ago.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think you're all forgetting a very important person who is currently holding a briefcase.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I love santino he is funny as fuck. But i hope to god they don't put the strap on him. I haven't really got much time for the divas Division TBH. But putting the belt on santino would be a total piss take for them. They are not respected as it is. But if that happens well its game over. I hope it goes on Mickey she is one of the better Divas who can actually do some decent stuff in the ring along with Beth. So i hope it's Mickey.

straight_edge76

I do not want Santino..Santina whatever to win the strap(on) haha. But I would not put it past the WWE to do that I mean Santina is getting a pretty good reaction from the crowd these days...more then Santino ever got as a face. But I really want to see Mickie win the Diva's championship..women's wrestling hasn't been the same since Trish and Lita's battles.

Klide

I dont want to see an upset being the Maryse fan i am but if i had to choose i wouldnt be surprized to see mickie cause beth looks to be tied up with Santino(a) and i guess she wouldent have time to do both.

Airfixx

Looking for the usual booking patterns, I'm doubting Mickie will get the win when a title shot is granted (Next Raw maybe?).

I think Maryse will have the belt for a little longer yet....

noumenon

I think whenever a match is shitty...or a promo sucks...whatever... they should simply cut to a video of Maryse sucking on an ice pop....seriously...ratings would sky rocket.

straight_edge76

I think whenever a match is shitty...or a promo sucks...whatever... they should simply cut to a video of Maryse sucking on an ice pop....seriously...ratings would sky rocket.

lol so Maryse would be on TV alot more then haha