Who will turn? Val or Lethal?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Its pretty obvious that SOMEONE is going to turn heel at the end of the Jay Lethal/Sonjay Dutt feud, the question is...who? It seems that TNA is hinting towards So Cal Val eventually turning on Lethal and becoming a heel, but we all know how much Vince Russo love those swerves, so whatever seems obvious may not even happen at all. We do know that either Lethal or So Cal Val is going to turn heel, I think thats the entire point of this feud, and honestly I am going to say that Jay Lethal is going to turn and maybe form a heel tag team with Sonjay Dutt. Lethal turning heel could be the perfect way to get him out of the Black Machismo gimmick, instead of him just randomly coming out with a different gimmick. Also, So Cal Val turning isn't going to lead to anything. She'll probably just manage Dutt for a few weeks and eventually everyone is going to forget about her. If Lethal turns, it can open up many new options for feuds in the X-Division.

So who do you think is turning? Val or Lethal?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
i like the idea of lathal turning heel to get out the black mashimo gimmic but dont think thats going to happen, if it did i dont think that lethal and dutt would form a tag team seeing the heat between them i think thatd just waste the fued but i see val turning agaisnt lethal,

lord batair

Reaction score
I think Val go with nobody, brake up with lethal, making Lethal become, well maybe not hell just pissed off with the guru (maybe if we're lucky, dropping the black machismo gimmick) lead to a feud for some PPV and well after that maybe those guys think about the X division and wrestle without costumed kids...if we are lucky...