Who will team with Mark Henry to take on the shield?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wils172

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
www.themefreak.net
After the random attack on Henry by the shield monday night, I think it's pretty obvious he will start a feud with them. Who do you think will team up with him to take them on?

I'm guessing Sheamus even though he recently feuded with Henry...

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd guess Usos. Don't think they're done with Shield, they don't really have anyone else to challenge for the belts anyway.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Big Show and it'll be a handicap match. Two big guys vs Shield, it works out. But in a perfect world they'd throw Zack Ryder in there somewhere, but we all know that train has come and gone

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Big Show and Sheamus to form a super team,I don't want to see them coming on top but I have a feeling they will.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Big Show and Sheamus to form a super team,I don't want to see them coming on top but I have a feeling they will.
I changed my mind, it makes more sense if the Usos were to join Henry because of what happened on Smackdown. I wouldn't mind Usos beating Shield for the tag team championships because they've deserved them for so long

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I changed my mind, it makes more sense if the Usos were to join Henry because of what happened on Smackdown. I wouldn't mind Usos beating Shield for the tag team championships because they've deserved them for so long

This weeks Smackdown or last weeks Smackdown? I haven't watched either yet.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
This weeks SmackDown pretty much gave it away. The Shield will most likely be competing against Mark Henry and The Usos.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Shield vs Usos/Henry sounds pathetic lol.

I guess we are supposed to forget about the Christian/Ambrose feud they were setting up as well? Oh, WWE. The more some things change, the more others stay the same.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Ambrose vs. Christian was a lock for Summerslam apparently, but now that seems to be out of the picture.
If they indeed go ahead with a 6-man tag match it will be Shield vs. Usos/Henry, winner takes it all?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Mark Henry and Big Show seems plausible but what a boring match. Henry/Usos seems like a pretty weird pairing, too.

I'm bummed that we're not getting the Ambrose/Christian feud that they already set in motion. It would be nice to see The Shield defend themselves as a team again though, but I'm not feeling either of these possible matches.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I don't think Henry will team up with anyone to take on The Shield. I think he'll just defeat them in one on one matches