• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will stand up to The Elite

Cwalker

FTR is almost a gimme.

Copeland has somehow become a flag bearer for the company(not saying it’s a bad thing, but dude’s been there what, 6 months? There are other people that could’ve had that role.)

And lastly will probably be Page. Which is fine.

So I’ll say Copeland, Page and FTR

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
oh I have another person in mind too actually

FURspW4WYAwBXcn.jpg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Can’t imagine him not going right after Cole
yeah for sure that's gonna happen. same thing with Cope Malakai.

I'm very intrigued if and how this angle will affect the ''world'' of aew , like are they gonna run roughshod over the whole company and start inserting themselves in angles or will it only be for the feuds they are personally in

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Right now I'm thinking it's kinda obvious where they'll go. This is going to be a long story, I'm sure, so they'll probably start with some "minor" good guys á la Top Flight first, before they quickly go to The Acclaimed/FTR... maybe they'll throw Kingston/Swerve/Ospreay in as well. Heck, somewhere down the road they'll probably have the BCC involved too.

I would fuckin' die if The Patriarchy returns and somehow turn faces just for a month or so to battle The Elite VPs :bosque

Cwalker

This is a big deal for AEW.

Across social media and wrestling pundits, probably the biggest knock against the company is that they can’t tell stories the best.

You knock this out the park, you silence those people.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
This is a big deal for AEW.

Across social media and wrestling pundits, probably the biggest knock against the company is that they can’t tell stories the best.

You knock this out the park, you silence those people.

The Hangman story was amazing
The Cole/MJF was good until the injury fucked it
Eddie’s story
Swerve Hangman also great story

Not saying it’s you but people knocking AEW story telling are being dishonest

Cwalker

The Hangman story was amazing
The Cole/MJF was good until the injury fucked it
Eddie’s story
Swerve Hangman also great story

Not saying it’s you but people knocking AEW story telling are being dishonest
I’m just going off what I’ve seen is the biggest knock.

Like you said it isn’t me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I will say this story feels "big" where it affects the whole show n I will say it's been since like Kenny's reign that's been the case imo

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I know they have stories but the problem for me is I have a hard time getting invested in them. There’s been some that are an exception to that, I think the last one I was invested in was MJF and Cole.