Who will HBK feud with next??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reinvented

Reaction score
I dont think they'll be able to drag out this feud with Kennedy until Mania. Its already getting pretty boring. HBK already beat him on PPV and Kennedy got put over by getting the clean win over HBK on Raw, theres not much else these two can gain by feuding with each other.

JBL obviously will be feuding with HBK in the near future since both guys have never feuded with each other and they have expressed that they would like to work with each other. I personally think that Jericho-JBL should end at No Way Out and HBK should face JBL at Mania but I have a strong feeling that Jericho-JBL will face each other at Mania.

Umaga is the other guy I see HBK feuding with soon as overcoming a monster is one of HBK's specialty. And Umaga has already proven with Cena and jeff Hardy that he's great being the dominant monster

Well if they spiced things up like HBK vs Kennedy in a Cage match or a Iron Man Match it can help build the fued for or until Mania.

HBK needs to get traded to SD! After his fued with Kennedy and he then should fued with MVP.

C4

They should continue with Shawn Michaels vs. Mr Kennedy, and end it somewhere around WrestleMania. Because to be honest it's a great feud which doesn't need to be ended at the Moment. But if, only if when the feud ends and maybe Jeff Hardy has the ME Status then they can have Michaels vs. Hardy, Michaels the heel and Hardy the face.

Another thing they can do is have Shawn Michaels turn heel and then involve him in a rivalry with the returning John Cena, that's going to get some Money rolling in for WWE, they can continue what they dropped at Mania last year!

hbkfan!

Reaction score
They should continue with Shawn Michaels vs. Mr Kennedy, and end it somewhere around WrestleMania. Because to be honest it's a great feud which doesn't need to be ended at the Moment. But if, only if when the feud ends and maybe Jeff Hardy has the ME Status then they can have Michaels vs. Hardy, Michaels the heel and Hardy the face.

Another thing they can do is have Shawn Michaels turn heel and then involve him in a rivalry with the returning John Cena, that's going to get some Money rolling in for WWE, they can continue what they dropped at Mania last year!

That will be pretty cool.They will make HBK win at wm.

zetec

Reaction score
Yeah HBK/JBL fied would rock leading upto WM,

JBL is on fire right now, he had a great raw last week and the intensity was amazing as he was beating down Y2J!!

I wasnt always a fan of JBL especially during his fued with Cena, but Y2J and him have some real chemistry

hbkfan!

Reaction score
Yeah HBK/JBL fied would rock leading upto WM,

JBL is on fire right now, he had a great raw last week and the intensity was amazing as he was beating down Y2J!!

I wasnt always a fan of JBL especially during his fued with Cena, but Y2J and him have some real chemistry

I know but HBK will kikc JBL'S ass.

zetec

Reaction score
I know but HBK will kikc JBL'S ass.
Im not so sure, JBL has gone over to many a legend, The Undertaker being the biggest, so I could see it happening!!

ice_edged

Reaction score
Y2J will win this feud cuz he needs to be put over properly before chasing teh gold and jbl is perfect man for the job.. Im really starting to liek this fued

hbkfan!

Reaction score
Y2J will win this feud cuz he needs to be put over properly before chasing teh gold and jbl is perfect man for the job.. Im really starting to liek this fued

I agree with you there.