Who will feud with Brock Lesnar while he is with the WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Now we have heard Lesnar has signed a 1 year deal which is fine but in that one year who will he challenge after John Cena I can only think of a few men who he could challenge that are worthy and have a chance.

Kane: The Big Red Machine and Lesnar have never faced off 1 on 1 the only time they actually came to blows was during the Royal Rumble of 2003 so I thin that they should go at it as a way to prove that Kane could so something his big brother couldn't and that was beat Brock Lesnar.

Sheamus: Similiar height both strong and very able in the ring I wouldn't mind seeing these 2 go at it.

Undertaker: The deadman will want revenge and in all honesty I think that this match needs to happen and Undertaker needs to finally get the win.

Triple H: It's never happened before and I think it could happen so I think its time to let it happen.

CM Punk: Both these guys are great wrestlers and I really think a match between the two could very well be 4 star

Daniel Brian: Nuff Said

Sorry to everyone else but these guys John Cena and Rock are the only guys I see being worthy of a feud with Lesnar that can match him in intensity.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Cena obviously looks to be the first in line.

I'd like to see Orton & Punk.

Maybe Taker due to the UFC 121 beef.

Sheamus, Mark Henry, etc. Loads of possibilities.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Why wouldn't Orton be worthy of a match/feud with Brock?

I wouldn't mind seeing Jericho in there, it really depends whether he is heel or not.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I'd have to wait until we know what type of capacity Brock will be used in before guessing at this.

Cena is really the only opponent I care about right now.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Cena is the must-see. Although I think he'd have nice chemistry with Punk.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Cena vs Brock will be awesome and it obviously going to happen. As for the future? A feud with Punk may happen, would be cool seeing as Punk is a huge MMA fan and they could get some guys who Punk is fans off involved in the feud. Away from that I'm not sure, Brock vs Batista would be cool if Batista returned.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
If Brock'd heel, I'd say that he's going to have a feud with Rey Mysterio. I don't even know why but I think they'd have a nice chemistry during the feud. Just imagine Mysterio returning and then Brock running right into him as the killing machine. Sounds great to me. I'd be able to come up with a great storyline and the matches'd be great as well.

Then, I see Brock feuding with The Rock. Brock, as the former WWE Champion, The Rock as the former WWE Champion as well. Both returning with their eyes on the WWE Title. I sa lets give them a feud. Two big guys going at each other every week and at the end we'll have a number one contender at the WWE Title.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Brock vs Rey would be cool, but I don't know whether Rey is up to it. I mean sure, it'd provide great matches but with Rey being fragile already, I could see him getting injured with ease in a Lesnar feud.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
The one thing that will annoy me is if they do Lesnar vs The Rock at Mania because they don't have much history except that Brock beat him for the title ten years ago.

The most likely scenarios are with Cena like how you saw Monday night and for the fact that if Brock stayed all these years with the company, he may have been the guy to be the face of this company. The other guy is obviously The Undertaker because of all the feuds they had back in the day and just last year, when Undertaker challenged him right after Lesnar lost his UFC title to Cain Velasquez. Those two match ups would be perfect for Mania because they have a huge back story to it. During the year, they could do something with the The Rock and possibly even CM Punk. Punk could always get under Brock's skin in a heart beat and they could have something there. I love the options for what they can do with Brock, but the main thing is to make sure they use him right for Mania. It's the biggest stage of the year and people want to see something fresh. That's why the contract seems a bit too excessive but you can't hate on it if you're a Lesnar fan which I am. Once I got into UFC, I was way over Lesnar ditching the company. It bothered me for a while but once I saw how awesome UFC was, it didn't annoy me anymore. I'm happy he's finally back and that he proved me wrong because I thought it would be a few years before he'd come back. I'm pretty positive that they can't screw this up even if they do something with Rock versus Lesnar at Mania. It would be a bit of a disappointment but still these are two iconic stars. The only thing that would be a huge let down is if they feud Lesnar with a returning Dave Batista. That would be beyond lame because it wouldn't be pretty. I'm a pretty big Batista critic but if he returned, I would understand it for business. That's a whole different topic though but the fact is I'm so excited to see Brock back and it should be really exciting to see what they could do with him. Also I can't help but bring the possibility up about bringing Paul Heyman fan. I've been a life long supporter of Paul for what he did with ECW and being the main reason why CM Punk actually made it to television. Heyman is an absolute genius and would be a huge asset to the return of Brock. That would be incredible to see but I'm not sure if that would happen. Imagine a Lesnar- CM Punk feud with Paul Heyman being in the center of it since both guys are "Paul Heyman guys". I need to calm down because I'm getting too excited about these possibilities. Thank you for coming back Brock, you have been missed.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
See I think a feud with Batista for Brock wouldn't be so bad Brock would have to be a face though which I think he will be able to pull off with ease as he can still be a badass as a face.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Even though BRJP brings up an interesting plot for Brock/Punk with Paul Heyman in the middle, I hate to get all 'PSYCH'ish' but I just couldn't buy into this feud at all. I know you're supposed to suspend your belief, but I just couldn't imagine anything other than Brock physically raping Punk with total ease, it would be like Brock/Zack Gowen all over again.

Brock vs. Rock/Taker/Cena/Orton are all the guys who I would say are credible enough to face him.

Seeing Brock destory big guys such as Kane & Henry would be a great start to reaffirming his dominance.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
You make Punk sound like he is Rey's size, lol. He's not as big as the guys you named but he isn't THAT small at the same time. Based on that logic he could have never feuded with Eddie who is smaller than Punk height and the same weight but that ended up being fine.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I wouldn't I don't think Orton is worthy of Brock

Dude, you are aware that you put DANIEL BRYAN & KANE in the OP?

How are they anymore worthy than a top guy like Orton?