Who will face Roman Reigns at WM37

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will face Mcintyre at WM37

• Drew Mcintyre

• Big E

• The Rock

• Daniel Bryan

• Edge

• John Cena

• Goldberg

• Keith Lee

• R Truth

• Sunny McNothin

• Randy Orton

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
Who will it end up being??

-The Rock: I don't see it. No crowd. Vince said it's too early for Rock vs Roman. They'll want to save him for WM in Hollywood.

-Drew Mcintyre: Great match but I would think Vince would want to separate the 2, for 2 big matches, especially with no Taker.

-Big E: I don't think Vince would put Big E over Roman so I don't think he would book it & piss everybody off when he loses. To be honest, I don't think he would book that anyway.

-Goldberg: Loses to Drew so he goes after the other guy. Spear vs Spear. They wanted it last year. Maybe they will do Spear vs Spear vs Spear & add in Edge. I don't see Goldberg in it though call me crazy.

-Keith Lee: It's possible but again, people are going to be pissed when he loses.

-Edge: For some reason I can see this if they don't go with Randy vs Edge again.

-Truth: I can see it for the sheer fact that Vince thinks it will be a shock win at the Rumble. I can hear Cole "Did Rtruth just win the Rumble?!"
Show Truth training for Roman like Rocky.

-Brock: It makes sense. Last I read Brock didn't want to be in either main event & was discussing KO or Lashley but who knows what's true & what isn't.

Dbry: I personally think this is the most likely option.