Who will face Drew Mcintyre at WM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will face Mcintyre at WM37

• Brock Lesnar

• Sheamus

• AJ Styles

• Jinder Mahal

• Seth Rollins

• Roman Reigns

• Bobby Lashley

• Randy Orton

• John Cena

• Keith Lee

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
If you had to say right now... who do you think Drew Mcintyre will face at WrestleMania 37.

Emphasis on "think" not want. I know alot of us want Big E to face Roman for instance but how often does Vince give us what we want these days?

Roman vs Drew was a great match.

Brock is going to be on the card, very possible match.

AJ is a good choice

Sheamus has been teased alot

Has anybody thought Jinder could win the Rumble to face his former best friend?

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Drew is not wrestling he has covid

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Keith Lee is likely as well. Maybe a triple threat with Lesnar vs Drew vs Lee

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
I know Drew vs Roman will be a great match but I think Vince will want to separate that into 2 big matches what with Taker gone & everything. Still think they should move the MITB match back to WM

I think it'll be Drew vs Brock & Roman vs Big E or Kofi

I thought it would be cool if in the Rumble Kofi turned on New Day with The Hurt Business and then they help him win it. Comes out all in a black suit "It's a dark day yes it is" or even Big E could.

The only thing with that is, it would make them a heel & Roman's already a heel.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Watching Raw and Smackdown it's very clear that the New Day members are just not going to be challenging for any world titles anytime soon. Maybe Big E has a chance at winning the rumble but he has a safety net with the IC title. Definitely not the currently injured Kofi.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I can't see Drew vs Lesnar. I mean, the last match was just a lot of finishers. I don't really want to see that again.

I really don't know and voted for Lee.

Reactions: FlandyOrton

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
I can't see Drew vs Lesnar. I mean, the last match was just a lot of finishers. I don't really want to see that again.

I really don't know and voted for Lee.
However I just remembered I read an article today with Brock saying he doesn't want to be in either Title match this year as he wants to finish up his career helping. Said it's now time to "give back"

Also that they were discussing KO vs Brock or Lashley vs Brock. Lashley kind of makes sense but I don't think Vince is going to be happy with Brock NOT in the main event & putting a mid-career over.

Then again Brock does what Brock wants.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
However I just remembered I read an article today with Brock saying he doesn't want to be in either Title match this year as he wants to finish up his career helping. Said it's now time to "give back"

I would love it if he does that. I mean Brock doesn't really care much about winning or losing matches, it seems. I mean he went along with Goldberg destroying him so quickly. I am sure he could have nixed that if he wanted to.

But yeah, it would be cool if he put some people over. I think Keith Lee would be a good choice.

Reactions: FlandyOrton

FlandyOrton

Champion
Reaction score
I would love it if he does that. I mean Brock doesn't really care much about winning or losing matches, it seems. I mean he went along with Goldberg destroying him so quickly. I am sure he could have nixed that if he wanted to.

But yeah, it would be cool if he put some people over. I think Keith Lee would be a good choice.
Definitely... I'm starting to think it might be Drew vs Keith too but they need a heel so it may be
Drew vs Keith vs AJ

Reactions: Jacob Fox