Who will dethrone the beast??

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If Mania is centered around DIck Butt again this year I'ma be disappointed.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Daniel Bryan is an overrated pussy boy. He is also lazy, as proven by all of this time taken off after WWE giftwrapped him a huge push. Dude cares about nobody but himself.

Push Ziggler instead, he is a hard worker and doesn't look like a short order fry cook.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan is an overrated pussy boy. He is also lazy, as proven by all of this time taken off after WWE giftwrapped him a huge push. Dude cares about nobody but himself.

Push Ziggler instead, he is a hard worker and doesn't look like a short order fry cook.
says the guy who doesn't watch WWE any more....at least last I heard....

he's injured and wants to be 100%....he's talented as well and the only thing he doesn't do as good as Ziggler is sell moves...Ziggler is great but also a cocky asshole..maybe if he gets his head out of his ass, he will actually be world champ and not settle for IC champ.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
says the guy who doesn't watch WWE any more....at least last I heard....

he's injured and wants to be 100%....he's talented as well and the only thing he doesn't do as good as Ziggler is sell moves...Ziggler is great but also a cocky asshole..maybe if he gets his head out of his ass, he will actually be world champ and not settle for IC champ.
You call Ziggler a cocky asshole based on what? Fuck you you piece of fucking dog shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You call Ziggler a cocky asshole based on what? Fuck you you piece of fucking dog shit.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dolph+ziggler+interview
Watch any of those real interviews....guy is talented and such but an asshole who's way too into himself. And now that I know where this convo is heading, I'll end it by saying this:

DB is a veteran. Not only does he deserve it....he's happy and very thankful for being given a top spot and having the fans mark for him. He's talented--great in the ring, good on the mic, and easy likeable. You have the right to hate him, but actling like he's talentless is absurd.

This is what makes you a, "piece of fucking dog shit."

Lastly, for a guy who hates CM Punk so much for bitching, you sure do love another whiny bitch: Dolph Ziggler.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dolph ziggler interview
Watch any of those real interviews....guy is talented and such but an asshole who's way too into himself. And now that I know where this convo is heading, I'll end it by saying this:

DB is a veteran. Not only does he deserve it....he's happy and very thankful for being given a top spot and having the fans mark for him. He's talented--great in the ring, good on the mic, and easy likeable. You have the right to hate him, but actling like he's talentless is absurd.

This is what makes you a, "piece of fucking dog shit."

Lastly, for a guy who hates CM Punk so much for bitching, you sure do love another whiny bitch: Dolph Ziggler.
So much wrong with this shitty post (shitty post is redundant for you, just post would work fine) I don't even know where to begin, so I just won't lol. You were on my ignore list for a reason, but I have no idea how you got off of it.

Ziggler is a confident, talented, hilarious, awesome, sexy fucking beast and you clearly don't know what a real asshole is. If you think Ziggler is an asshole you will burn in hell because no just god will stand for your buffoonery. Now, please direct yourself to the nearest busy intersection and throw your head into oncoming vehicles.

t4terrific

Reaction score
I say keep the belt on Brock until someone steps up and becomes the next Austin/Hogan/Rock.

He draws and is legit. Nobody makes more sense as champ than Brock. I have no problem with him being champ for years.

Bryan, Wyatt, and Ambrose can still be great. They don't need a tainted title, just good booking.

Let Brock tote the belt for a few years and make that thing mean something like it did when Bruno wore it.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Let Brock tote the belt for a few years and make that thing mean something like it did when Bruno wore it.

The business is totally different compared to way back when. I can't see many people being happy with that.

Why the hell would you even want a part time guy holding the belt for that long? That's beyond a terrible idea.

Reactions: edge4ever

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
LMFAO the markest mark post of 2014. I agree though, DB being back in WM a year later more than likely winning the same match with the same setup vs a different person (hell Batista might return just to get pushed wrong again) and it will be mediocre.

You were wrong about the IC stuff though, Cesaro vs Ziggler on Smackdown was pretty damn good and i'm interested in how he won. Their feud should be good and Miz is out of the picture regardless, at least as a possible IC champ.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I just can't wrap my head around Daniel Bryan beating Lesnar clean for the title. Lesnar would hold him over his head and rip him in half like a MK fatality.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I just can't wrap my head around Daniel Bryan beating Lesnar clean for the title. Lesnar would hold him over his head and rip him in half like a MK fatality.
skill always beats power in the long run....DB out skills lesnar with submissions and quick kicks. hitting numerous Knee Pluses and constantly getting him in the yes lock.

I can see it happening after 5 knee pluses.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
skill always beats power in the long run....DB out skills lesnar with submissions and quick kicks. hitting numerous Knee Pluses and constantly getting him in the yes lock.

I can see it happening after 5 knee pluses.
I don't know man. I mean, don't get me wrong. Bryan is over as over can be, but it's just not believable IMO. Now if Lesnar gets distracted or something sure, but if it's straight one on one and it's clean - :nope: