Who will be willing to work a match with Lesnar like the one last night besides Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

Dolph'sZiggler said:
I have no interest in Taker vs Brock personally. No way WWE would end the streak for a guy who has no long term commitment with the company.

Who said he'd end the streak :eek:tunga:

I say Brock starts to win all the way up to a big bout at WM and has a bigger feud with Cena at another PPV like Survivor Series where he wins.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
RE: Reply

Thewindyfan said:
Who said he'd end the streak :eek:tunga:

Nobody, that's the point. I'm tired of Undertaker being in anticlimactic feuds against guys I know won't end the streak.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
But Brock Lesnar is a formidable opponent and you just said WWE won't let him win so either way you can even throw Goldberg or Stone Cold and you still know Taker's gonna win.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
But Brock Lesnar is a formidable opponent and you just said WWE won't let him win so either way you can even throw Goldberg or Stone Cold and you still know Taker's gonna win.

I want Taker vs a guy like Cena or Punk or someone with a future in the company that they build up over the next year so from WWE's POV it would make sense to let them go over Taker as it would be the rub of a lifetime, this way going in at least I can fool myself into, okay this would make sense if they end the streak

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Punk might be killed or legitimately KO'd by those knees or elbows. Same with Taker. His old ass would suffer internal bleeding if he ate one of those knees to the body that Cena took.

The more I think about it the more I think WWE dropped the ball big time with Brock's return.

Are you serious? Those elbows were legit yes but they weren't full force. You or I could have taken them. Jesus, Punk could take them easily, as could Taker.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
lol nobody could survive a match with Brock he is a wrecking machine and UFC has made him into a much better athlete than he was in his first run in WWE

We are all aware, good job it's scripted.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Are you serious? Those elbows were legit yes but they weren't full force. You or I could have taken them. Jesus, Punk could take them easily, as could Taker.

I'm more talking about the knees than the elbow. Taker more than Punk. I think Taker would be in pain for months if he took a knee like the first one Cena took

I agree the elbows weren't all that vicious. Honestly it's incredibly easy to cut someone on that part of the head with an elbow, it's surprising that that spot hasn't been used in wrestling before.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
True. Either way it was epic, the start of that match was insane. Reminded me of sports, weathering the opening storm from the dominant competitor. The knees were bad but Taker is still a tough SOB.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He's tough but getting old and fragile. I'd hate to see him get a broken rib or something trying to prove he can still work a stiff match with a beast like Lesnar

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Right. WWE will totally put Dean Ambrose in a feud with Brock. Good thinking bro

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'd like to see Bryan against Lesnar. But who would be able to work a match like that against him... very few guys.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Randy's tough but don't know this time he can't whine about an injury if he goes up against Lesnar.