Who will be more successful in turning around their brand?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Neither...

Because at the end of the day Vince has final say & he
is clearly a crazy old fool who needs to removed from
power like Norman Osborn was in the 2002 Spider-Man
film.

Reactions: Kasumi

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I'll say Tony Khan.

I think he's doing a wonderful job with the brand AEW, making fans invested in pro wrestling again.

Team AEW.

Reactions: Kasumi

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I love both Bischoff and Heyman and i think they will both produce great but veru different television shows. I would say Heyman has the advantage since hes been in WWE for awhile now and is more in the loop on how the system works and what needs tweeked to make it better. Thats why i think its appropriate that he does the 3 hour Raw and Bischoff only does a 2 hour Smackdown. Since Bischoff is good friends with Bruce Prichard, I believe that they will work very closely on creative and overall television production together. Its going to be a real treat to see what Heyman and Bischoff can do with a mega juggernaut like WWE, and arent burdened with the financial problem and political drama that WCW and ECW was notorious for.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I'll say Tony Khan.

I think he's doing a wonderful job with the brand AEW, making fans invested in pro wrestling again.

Team AEW.
Edgey kid.

Oh wait I better not say that incase I get accused for shitting on stuff that people like.