• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who was WWE champ on your birthday?

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
I was born on April, 4th 1989. It was 2 days after Hulk Hogan won his second WWE Championship.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Hogan was the Champion Brother in January from 1988. Pretty sure he was feuding with Andre and Dibiase at that time and wasn't their going to be a Title change soon? Flair was the NWA Champion that same Year and he was rocking in rolling pretty sure going to be a program with Barry Windham and soon with Steamboat and Funk!

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Diesel in 1995.

f76d8ce31232-600x400.jpg

Lost it to Bret Hart shortly after at Survivor Series 1995.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
My fav wrestler of all time Jeff Hardy won his first world title in my hometown on my b day.

Eddie Guerrero also won wwe title

Feb 15th

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Ric Flair was the NWA World Heavyweight Champion
Big Van Vader was the IWGP Heavyweight Champion
Hulk Hogan was the WWE Champion.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
My fav wrestler of all time Jeff Hardy won his first world title in my hometown on my b day.

Eddie Guerrero also won wwe title

Feb 15th

Are you sure Jeff Hardy won the WWE title on that date? I remember it being in December because he lost the title at the Rumble after his brother betrayed him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Oh yeah Brother Nero def won it at Armageddon '08 lol idk the date but it was December. Maybe Victory Road '11 was February 15th :slip: