Who was the best wrestler to have never been WWE champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who was the best wrestler to have never been WWE champion?

• Jake Roberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sgt. Slaughter

• Davey Boy Smith

• Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat

• Ted Dibiase

• Jerry "the King" Lawler

• Roddy Piper

• Scott Hall

• Curt Hennig

• Others

• Total voters

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Just read a poll 'bout these from another site and I have thought of putting it here in IWF. Tell me if someone had already post a thread like this, sorry...

Now, Who was the best Wrestler who have never been WWE champion?

I voted for the British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith, he's one of the best technical wrestlers in his time and have some of the greatest matches with HBK and Bret Hart.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I'm going with Jake Roberts here. Considering he was the only wrestler of his time know about ring psychology, and the fact that back then that kind was hard to come by...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The correct answer for those of you playing at home is pretty clearly "Ravishing" Rick Rude.

vickymania

Reaction score
well, i think Scott hall deserved a title run..kind of surprising for me,i didn't know that he was never a WWE chanpion..think he devoted himself to NWO a bit too much to think about his own goals..

chavoheat

Reaction score
Best overall performer out of that group would be Hall.

Steamboat is the best in-ring performer, but Hall's mic work gives him the edge.

PeepShow

People its gotta be Owen Hart. He had pretty much the whole package. Charisma, a good character (Not the Blue Blazer), good skills, good on the mic, and just good overall. Its just a shame we didnt see what could have been.

tubulosodude

Reaction score
Curt Hennig by a long shot, was one of the best entertainers, and def one of the best wrestlers out there....