Who wants to see Hulk Hogan manage SmackDown next?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I don't think anyone in their right mind wants to see Hogan anywhere near wrestling at this point.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Miz as GM. DBry steps down as a competitor and Miz strikes at the opportunity and takes his job. Thats way better then seeing Hulk Hogan every week.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Definitely no. His persona doesn't fit well in that position, and I'm worried he'll end up like Stephanie and hog up the spotlight. I'd rather not have the GM play an active role in storylines. The GM should only be on camera rarely for things like contract signings. I don't wanna see the GM every week, and if Hogan is used that way, then he'll be getting bigger pops when he comes out than the talent involved in the contract signing or whatever it is that's going on.

Crash

Reaction score
No, he is annoying and old. His time is done, I don't mind him coming back as an ambassador or something who only appears like 2 or 3 times a year. I definitely don't want him back on a regular basis.

Last edited:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Forget about his 2015 controversies
Becky_No.jpg

No, he is annoying and old. His time is done
100% On the Money...

Make Jeff Jarrett the SmackDown GM...not "Crazy Grandpa Terry"

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
As long as Vince McMahon and the creative team keeps a tight leash on Hogan, then I wouldn't mind him back as a figurehead role. But if it was anything like what he did on TNA with him having clout and using it to push his daughter Brooke at the expense of the roster then I would rather not have him back.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I don't mind seeing him on special occasions (WM appearance, Raw 25th anniversary type show, etc.) but I don't want to see him every week. If I had to hear the word "brother" that many times, I would die!

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
This guy is a fucking jabroni... Hulk Hogan wouldn't exist if it wasn't for Iron Sheik.. He's a racist and racist people should be banned from WWE.

Most importantly, he refused to put The Sheik over in the 80's, so fuck him.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
watching Hulk Hogan everyweek would be excruciating. Give the job to The Miz

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
In my opinion, the 2015 controversies are irrelevant. People need to forget that. It's an old case brought up into modern times. I ignore it because it's more political than it is "reflective" of the character. The whole controversy started because the owner of the website and the leak wanted money - nothing more, nothing less.

Hogan's time is up, but he can be in a managerial role. He can draw, he can bring people to seats. And if WWE can play the cards nicely, he can come back as the monster heel. Not Strowman kind of monster, I meant the person who can draw the most heat. Ya know, like how he turned into nWo Hogan? Like that.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
In my opinion, the 2015 controversies are irrelevant. People need to forget that
No, the opposite. You don't forgive by forgetting. Im all for Hogan getting a second chance, but sweeping it under the carpet is dumb. You have to remember to set an example so people can learn from his mistakes. Personally I think Hogan hasnt done enough to deserve forgiveness yet.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
No, the opposite. You don't forgive by forgetting. Im all for Hogan getting a second chance, but sweeping it under the carpet is dumb. You have to remember to set an example so people can learn from his mistakes. Personally I think Hogan hasnt done enough to deserve forgiveness yet.
When the tape was leaked by Gawker, it was 10 years old. It wasn't relevant to his current affairs. I believe that he changed. Why would he be racist in today's climate? It makes zero sense. That's why the controversy is so stupid on many levels. And people fell for it. The owner made bank off it, but eventually, he lost money. He lost his company, he lost the biggest website he ever owned - Gawker.