Who uses talent better WWE or TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who uses talent better?

• WWE

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • TNA

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Imagine the next match: Aries vs Sabin vs Ambrose. I think Ambrose is a great wrestler, but couldn't win that match

Just because Ambrose isnt a high flyer doesnt mean he hasnt got talent. His mic skills are godly.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Imagine the next match: Aries vs Sabin vs Ambrose. I think Ambrose is a great wrestler, but couldn't win that match

And you are setting a guy like Ambrose in a division with a set weight limit/style. Of course Ambrose wouldn't fit in in the X division, he isn't a high flyer wrestler. But I do actually think that given the cirumstances he could work well in it considering his hardcore/death match past. He is used to stip matches so a ultimate match or a ladder match under X division rules would work very well with his moveset.

But the bottom line is. You are saying that Ambrose wouldn't work in a very limited and set division of wrestling...No shit. The dude isn't a high flyer or overly acrobatic to make up for it like say Samoa Joe. But as an overall talent Ambrose makes up for it with some of the best mic work in the business right now. And this is coming from a guy who isn't a Ambrose dick rider.

WWE's product is interesting, TNAs is dull and boring and have been since Lockdown.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Why are you throwing a brawler with two high flyers and saying he wouldn't win?

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
WWE, business-wise. You can bitch all you want about Cena and the Rock, but you can't deny WWE used those "talents" to sell about a billion buys. Money is the only real way you can measure how well a company is utilizing their talent. Everything else is hypothetical or subjective.

Reactions: JC4Life37

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
And you are setting a guy like Ambrose in a division with a set weight limit/style. Of course Ambrose wouldn't fit in in the X division, he isn't a high flyer wrestler. But I do actually think that given the cirumstances he could work well in it considering his hardcore/death match past. He is used to stip matches so a ultimate match or a ladder match under X division rules would work very well with his moveset.

But the bottom line is. You are saying that Ambrose wouldn't work in a very limited and set division of wrestling...No shit. The dude isn't a high flyer or overly acrobatic to make up for it like say Samoa Joe. But as an overall talent Ambrose makes up for it with some of the best mic work in the business right now. And this is coming from a guy who isn't a Ambrose dick rider.

WWE's product is interesting, TNAs is dull and boring and have been since Lockdown.
I've got to agree because Ambrose is a brawler and his mic work is just amazing, but he's saying TNA doesn't have good wrestlers and even if they're high flyers they're still good. They don't come out and make incredible promos (well, Sabin did it last week) but they have great and entertained matches for me. Ambrose is a great wrestler but wouldn't fit in that division because of the fact that he's not an acrobatic wrestler, but you can't just say "he's more talented than every wrestler in the whole TNA roster except for Storm" because that's not true either. His mic skills are great and his job in the ring is nice too, but a lot of TNA wrestlers are very talented too.

In my opinion WWE champions should have more high flyers because their matches are pretty good and entertained.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Both use it relatively poorly. TNA releasing Morgan, Crimson, and Ryan, but keeping on Chavo - who was champion for a long time - and Hemme is disgusting. TNA have this fetish for former-WWE guys being their top players. However, WWE mess up anything they do well. Shield was booked wonderfully, and that's on the decline. Same thing happened to Nexus. Both are relatively poor atm imo in this department. However, due to WWE and its NXT program and guys making it to the main stage, then I vote WWE. Bray Wyatt, Shield, Sandow, Rhodes, etc. - so many young stars up-and-coming. Can't say the same about TNA atm.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Both use it relatively poorly. TNA releasing Morgan, Crimson, and Ryan, but keeping on Chavo - who was champion for a long time - and Hemme is disgusting. TNA have this fetish for former-WWE guys being their top players. However, WWE mess up anything they do well. Shield was booked wonderfully, and that's on the decline. Same thing happened to Nexus. Both are relatively poor atm imo in this department. However, due to WWE and its NXT program and guys making it to the main stage, then I vote WWE. Bray Wyatt, Shield, Sandow, Rhodes, etc. - so many young stars up-and-coming. Can't say the same about TNA atm.

WWE flies up and then spirals down into a blackhole when it comes to booking.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
TNA,when they build a certain talent for a push they go with it as long as they can whereas WWE doesn't.

The US Champ in WWE has more talent in every aspect than all TNA's champs with the exception of James Storm.

James Storm and Dean Ambrose..equal?:dafuq:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
TNA,when they build a certain talent for a push they go with it as long as they can whereas WWE doesn't.

James Storm and Dean Ambrose..equal?:dafuq:

Not equal just Jame Storm isnt shit.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WWE over the past few months. TNA any time before that over the past 2-3 years.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
No brainer it's the 'E'. Triple H is dead set on righting all of Vince's wrongs. Vince would throw a jabroni out and expect him to be a star...lmfao

HHH has said it over and over how important experience is before debuting.... and getting a storyline in place before hand

All TNA did was give Roode and Aries what they deserved. TNA didn't develop jack sh**, those two made themselves and worked the crowds like champs

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
WWE.

TNA has waited too long to push people like AJ, Bobby Rhoode, Samoa Joe, Abyss, Austin Aries, and Chris Sabin as big name talent. Hell, they still havent pushed them to where they should have been five years ago and now almost all of them are nearing 40 years old. Instead of pushing younger talent TNA places people like Bully Ray and Sting in the World Championship picture with some of the most poorly written angles I've ever seen.

Sting is going to create the MEM again because no one came to help him against Bully. Yet everyone in the group, except Rampage Jackson were in the arena that night and none of them came to help him. #TNA logic.

TNA also dropped the ball hard with people like Alex Shelly, Matt Morgan, Jay Lethal, Generation Me. They also seem content to sign wrestlers with small name recognition from WWE and barely use them as opposed to getting fun, hard working, talent from ROH and other Indy promotions. (Off topic, but yeah!)

At least with WWE they are seeming to trust their mid card talent. Look at how much effort they put into the Wyatt's. Honestly, when was the last time you remember a debuting wrestler or group getting promos on both Smackdown & Raw? The Raw where the Wyatt's had their debut, there were promos through out the show. Sandow is being pushed now, Cody Rhodes is finally having some relevance within the company and oh my fucking God, the IC title is actually being used to push Curtis Axel? Is.... Is this real life?