Who Thinks Rosie O Donnell Should Just Drop Frickin Dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

i hate her... maybe u do 2... she was on the view... omg what a waste of time, what a waste of space... whatta waste of life... i swear... trump shudda bitch-slapped her ass... anyways... if you hate her.... start a conversation.. if u dont... complain on why u think shes good

:gun_sniper: ROSIE

:poster_oops:

Nikki

Actually, happen to like Rosie O Donnell. Donald Trump needs to sit his rich bastard greedy ass DOWN. He just an asshole, that wants to start trouble as always. He needs to help people in Africa, that are straving to death and other countries that has this same problem and get his skank daughter and rich snobby sons, get the heck out of the US, he needs to give some of his money away, he's just one big gigantic old rich FART. Give him something to do, instead of bothering Rosie. I support Rosie %100
I happen to like her on The VIEW. She was great, until the idiot Elisabeth Hasselbeck, now the only time I agree with Donald. Was when he said Elisabeth was an idiot. She was on the VIEW with Rosie, I'm glad Rosie left the show. I hope she gets her own show, I will watch it !!!

Y2JFan

Reaction score
Rosie O'Donnell = puke.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Donald Trump needs to sit his rich bastard greedy ass DOWN. He just an asshole, that wants to start trouble as always. He needs to help people in Africa, that are starving to death and other countries that has this same problem and get his skank daughter and rich snobby sons, get the heck out of the US, he needs to give some of his money away, he's just one big gigantic old rich FART. Give him something to do, instead of bothering Rosie. I support Rosie %100

Sorry, this is just one of my pet peeves when it comes to charities and where people's money should be going.

Donate to your own country. How the hell can you expect to solve other countries problems when there are so many in your own country to deal with. Yeah, I know that there are people starving all over the world, but you know what? There are people starving in your own city. Help them before you help others.

But of course never forget to help yourself first.

sims

Reaction score
Let Her Drop dead i dont really care

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
I hope she drops dead, she's so fat and ugly. I just hate her.

Maybe she can have a heart attack or choke on her Mcdonalds.

Nikki

Sorry, this is just one of my pet peeves when it comes to charities and where people's money should be going.

Donate to your own country. How the hell can you expect to solve other countries problems when there are so many in your own country to deal with. Yeah, I know that there are people starving all over the world, but you know what? There are people starving in your own city. Help them before you help others.

But of course never forget to help yourself first.

Yeah, I agree with you. But they be fine, I think USA is somewhat a greedy country. Sorry, if I'm sounding harsh too. I just feel we need to help other countries as well.

Famou$ 187

No 1 in this world should drop dead.Rosie is entertaining.Shes good in movies and comedy.Who cares if she is ugly?She dont.