• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who the hottest bitch in the WWE now?

Anonymous

The Artiste
Dolph'sZiggler said:
YkiSm.gif

FW5FI.gif

I was waiting for a time to use that rock gif. Had it bookmarked.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
What is it with people and liking Kelly Kelly? Girls blander than a shopping bag if you ask me. There are so many much more interesting and better looking Divas then Kelly.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Stopspot said:
What is it with people and liking Kelly Kelly? Girls blander than a shopping bag if you ask me. There are so many much more interesting and better looking Divas then Kelly.

The kids love her.

Stopspot

Suddenly I realize why scientists say Kids are dumb and surveys done on kids cannot be trusted. They like whatever Vinnie mac says is cool.. Damn you Vince

Crayo

The Boss
Stopspot said:
Suddenly I realize why scientists say Kids are dumb and surveys done on kids cannot be trusted. They like whatever Vinnie mac says is cool.. Damn you Vince

:kiss:

Stopspot

Dolph'sZiggler said:
Kelly Kelly = the John Cena of divas

True, she cannot sell and is a horrible actor. Cena can't sell and is a subpar actor. Imagine the baby.

I took upon myself the henious task of morphing up the offspring of Sir cells'anot and mrs sells'anot (Cena and KK) and by god they became ugly.

Baby-of-john-cena-images4-jpg-and-tumblr-lhw3w4AgyF1qhm88eo1-500-jpg.jpeg

Baby-of-tumblr-lhw3w4AgyF1qhm88eo1-500-jpg-and-john-cena-images4-jpg.jpeg

May god have mercy on our souls.