Who Should Have Been ROH Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Good point, he doesn't have much of a character. He's just the guy who comes out with a hot chick.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Roderick Strong should be right now. Might be my markness but I don't care, dude's a boss.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
UFUKNWOT?!?!?!

Adam Cole is great in ring and all that, never a fan of his mic work. ROH mic work that is, I know he's done some pretty nice shit before. Would just rather see someone else as world champ but Cole is better than Steen/Briscoe for me so I'm content.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Adam Cole is great in ring and all that, never a fan of his mic work. ROH mic work that is, I know he's done some pretty nice shit before. Would just rather see someone else as world champ but Cole is better than Steen/Briscoe for me so I'm content.
The fact that Cole was hired based off of one heel promo and only just now turned is kind of funny.

Reactions: THG? and DK JAMES

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

Being a face isn't really in his comfort zone, the face he was playing in ROH anyway. But in terms of mic skills, he murders Roddy. I would have loved to see Ciampa win though.

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Being a face isn't really in his comfort zone, the face he was playing in ROH anyway. But in terms of mic skills, he murders Roddy. I would have loved to see Ciampa win though.

Agreed with Ciampa. Curious to see how Cole does as a heel in ROH.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
ROH imho need to start having more people having more than one reign as champion, It just doesn't work and adds a lot of predictability to shows. If it were to continue the way it is now it means we most likely wont see Steen, Richards, Edwards, Briscoe (Jay), Strong etc as champion again.

Generico never got a run which is odd to be honest, He is so talented but never got a run. Dont know why.

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
How in the hell did Generico not get at least one run!?!?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
How in the hell did Generico not get at least one run!?!?
Honestly, because he didn't really need one. By the time Generico was at his biggest on the indy scene he had moved beyond the ROH belt. It just wasn't needed to enhance his career and status on the independents as it has done for nearly everyone else that has held the belt.

Plus because when there was an opportunity back when Cornette ran shit funny didn't equal money.

TKK

Reaction score
Generico was way too gimmicky to be the face of ROH. It just never would have worked, he held the TV title though.

Reactions: THG?