• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should Brock drop the title to?

• Samoa Joe

• Bobby Lashley

• Roman Reigns

• The Undertaker

• Daniel Bryan

• Braun Strowman

• Ronda Rousey

• Someone else... Post who in the thread.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crash

Reaction score
So who is your pick, say who you voted for and tell when he should defeat Brock...

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Bobby Lashley bro. The guy is a beast. Vince is into big sweaty men. Then why is he pushing Roman Reigns? Roman is a midget next to big boy Bobby Lashley. In the words of Donald Trump "everybody loves Bobby".

Crash

Reaction score
I voted Lashley too, maybe at SummerSlam.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
If Roman loses the title match in Saudi Arabia. Then I would be very surprised. Be interesting where Roman goes from there. Roman is for sure winning the title tho

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
There is only one person who could take care The Beast, and that is The Genetic Freak himself, Scott Steiner, lol.

Honestly, it would be Bobby Lashley.

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
What are the chances on that happening? :steiner:

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT SCOTT STEINER AND YOU LOOK AT BROCK LESNAR AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY WHEN WRESTLERS GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER WRESTLER THEY GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT SCOTT IS A GENETIC FREAK AND ISN'T NORMAL! SO BROCK ONLY HAS A 25% AT BEST AT BEATING SCOTT! AND THEN YOU ADD ROMAN REGINS TO THE MIX, THE CHANCES OF BROCK WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT SUMMERSLAM BROCK ONLY HAS A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT SCOTT HAS A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE ROMAN REGINS KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT SCOTT AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO IF BROCK TAKES HIS 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS SCOTT'S 25% CHANCE THEAN BROCK ONLY HAS 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SUMMERSLAM. BUT THEN YOU TAKE SCOTT'S 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF HE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 WITH BROCK AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. YOU COME OUT WITH SCOTT HAVING A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SUMERSLAM! SO AS YOU CAN SEE THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR BROCK AT SUMMERSLAM!

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Bobby. It would make the most sense.

200.gif

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Roman in Saudi Arabia

Brock will be gone until Summerslam cuz he will be training for the UFC. He will come back for SS and most likely have a match with Lashley

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Per source: Lesnar’s deal is not a fixed contract. He’ll be paid per appearance, when WWE need him. The same deal has also been set in place by the UFC, which therefore keeps all three parties happy.

Keep him Champ till Summerslam I say.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I like Joe winning it and holding it until WrestleMania, where Braun will win it off him. I wouldn't mind Lashley winning it, but won't be too upset if he does. It'd be funny if Lashley and Lesnar had the rematch in an MMA fight.