• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should be called up from NXT next

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Peyton Royce & Billie Kay...to SmackDown please...

C1k5QbfUkAA1Yvd.jpg

Neither of them are going to get a NXT title run...so why not call them up?

I'd suggest drafting them to RAW to team with Emma...but...well...SmackDown could make
better use of these lovely ladies.

Last edited:

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
I expect Itami and DIY to join the main roster after TakeOver: Chicago.

Itami shouldn't be spending his time in NXT anymore since he's spent the majority of his run injured. He should be called up to the main roster pretty soon and he can be a good upper-midcarder there... I'm talking about SmackDown, of course.

And DIY have done pretty much everything in NXT, so they should be on the main roster in no time. I want them on SD, but I have a feeling they'll end up on RAW.

Andrade and No Way Jose might be joining the main roster come September, I assume.

As for Asuka, well... I think she'll drop the title at TakeOver: Brooklyn and while I'd love her to join the main roster right after that, it's probably not going to happen, because NXT and WWE in general are big on rematch clauses, so I guess her main roster debut will come much later than we want.

Oh, and Roode will probably debut at the Rumble, if I had to take a guess. That moment would be GLORIOUS!

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
I think Asuka has done her time in NXT and needs to come up now. Smackdown seems like it's the logical place to put her but i expect a Raw callup.

Roode is the next logical callup and I would really want him pushed straight into the title scene on Smackdown.

The only other person I would like to see called up is Hideo Itami, he's been there long enough and even though he's been injured they've called people up for less (Elias Samson? Dana Brooke?)

irish_stu

Jobber
Asuka has outgrown the NXT women, wont make any female stars in that division for me till she has moved up. Id like to see her on Smackdown but i think they will move her to RAW.

Smg

The Game
Technician
Andrade to SD. Put him in a feud with Tye, can enlighten the fans seeing as this was a rivalry we never got in NXT. Before that, they gotta make him look like an actual threat to the division.

Aleister Black to whichever show, as long as he's treated right. He can bring a lot to SD though.

Kassius Ohno to SD and possibly have him feud with Owens for the U.S title. I'd love to see that lol