Who should be a heel, but isn't?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
almost any babyface is suitable for this, simply because you have more creative freedom as a heel which results in more entertaining television. Every time a babyface picks up a bit of steam, I don't even have to look far for people to go "just turn him/her heel".

Having said that, the 4 most obvious to me right now are Bobby Roode, Sasha Banks, Dean Ambrose and Jason Jordan. Both Roode and Banks just have natural heel characters that were created for people to hate them and whenever I think of Ambrose I just think of the slimy little chicken shit heel he used to be in the Shield which suited him better than this "lunatic fringe" stick he's got going now where he basically tries to act like a "family friendly" insane person but never actually does anything insane in his matches.
Jordan is a typical Rocky Maivia story. He's just too bland, can go in a ring but doesn't have any sort of flashy moves to 'wow' a crowd. People are turning on him, he's not a real essential part of your roster, so you can just turn him and see where it goes from there. The least they should do is try.

I'd kinda add Reigns on this, but more like a Strowman-type of heel where he still gets to kick ass.. just against babyfaces rather than against heels. I think that would help him in the long run

Crash

Reaction score
No one on the roster should be allowed to turn heel, as long as Randy Orton is still a babyface... It makes no fucking sense that he has stayed a babyface for this long... The man is a fucking natural heel! Probably the best heel in the WWE.

Reactions: Legit Legend

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Balors demon, much like undertakers deadman is too easily likeable. Him going into that mode would always be cheered and can easily booked to be put over amazingly.

Then turn heel.

If a guy's alter ego that is only used rarely is the reason to keep him as a babyface, he needs to turn heel ASAP.

Last edited:

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
That makes no sense. But agree to disagree.

You're actually right. That doesn't make sense.

It makes sense to keep a guy as a babyface just because once in a while he paints himself and people cheer and that for some reason justifies the fact that any other time where he's not wearing paint nobody really cares about him.

You're essentially saying "nobody cares about Finn, but because the crowd pops for paint once a month he should stay as a babyface."

I'm guessing you've never seen heel Devitt. Because if you have, you'd agree that him going heel would benefit the guy greatly.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You're actually right. That doesn't make sense.

It makes sense to keep a guy as a babyface just because once in a while he paints himself and people cheer and that for some reason justifies the fact that any other time where he's not wearing paint nobody really cares about him.

You're essentially saying "nobody cares about Finn, but because the crowd pops for paint once a month he should stay as a babyface."

I'm guessing you've never seen heel Devitt. Because if you have, you'd agree that him going heel would benefit the guy greatly.

Your sarcasm isn’t picked up at all.

Nobody cares about Finn because of his poor booking and he needs to be more free flow with his mic work. People overly, insanely care about Finn when he becomes the demon, however. The demon is something they should focus on more often, rather than just once a while.

You couple the demon with Finn being able to speak more freely on the mic and be in engaging feuds, his face persona would be off the charts. He’s got a huge upside to his face character that no one else really has with his demon. Use it. Take advantage of it. Let him get to the top of the mountain with it, then pull the trigger o the heel.

Can he be heel now? Of course. I can throw around names aimlessly like you do and say “well they’re kind of boring as a face, so make them heel damnit!!!” Well not everything is always so black and white and that’s not always the answer. I feel with Finn he can be a major face... but Vince just doesn’t care enough to truly push him. He needs amazing feuds, more free flow mic work, more flexibility in the ring, and more demon. You do this, especially the demon, and you’ll have one of the biggest faces of this PG era Shit.

You’re welcome. Now I won’t reply :emoji_slight_smile:

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
The demon is something they should focus on more often, rather than just once a while.

Gotcha. Use less of Finn Balor and more of the Demon. Use less of what nobody cares about and use the gimmick people care about so that way it'll get to the point where only the gimmick is used and 1 of 2 things will happen:
1: People stop caring about the Demon altogether
2: He becomes just a gimmick and is doomed. Hello new Goldust.

Face it. People don't care about Finn. No matter how many colors of paint he puts on, in the long run, nobody is going to care. Why? Because he's a bland babyface. He wrestles and acts the same, just with paint on. You're actually hurting the Demon gimmick you care about so much by wanting it to be used more often because then it'd just expose Finn. The only thing this guy has going for him right now is that once in a while he paints himself and people care for a little bit.

You couple the demon with Finn being able to speak more freely on the mic and be in engaging feuds, his face persona would be off the charts.

Yeah! Like his mediocre reign as NXT champion that started the point where people stopped watching NXT, except now he wears his paint more often.

I can throw around names aimlessly like you

I like how you act like this entire thread isn't meant to do this in an effort to throw a jab at me. You failed.

this PG era Shit.

I agree! This PG era stuff is shit! Mom and Dad don't like Attitude Era so that means it is better than PG! Man, if they went to TV-14 again then WWE would be great cause then it'd have
- More blood making blood not important anymore
- More cursing so cursing isn't important anymore
- More objectification of women cause that's what this women's revolution is really lacking.
- More Stephanie McMahon cause what made the Attitude Era so hot was Austin vs. McMahon so we gotta have an Authority storyline.

Maybe if you put some paint on the points you had, they'd make sense :21-1:
"Everyone but Finn should turn" get the fuuuuuuuuuuck outta here lol

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
As for my list, I got:
- Randy Orton: He's just a better heel.

- Charlotte: She's average as a face, but really good as a heel.

- Bayley: Her shtick isn't working on the main roster. Use it as fuel for a heel turn.

- Daniel Bryan: One GM on SD has to turn heel eventually and I seriously don't want another heel McMahon authority figure. Plus, Bryan is a great heel and it'd be cool to see him be one in a GM role.

- Kofi Kingston: The New Day is getting stale and Kofi seems like he can be very annoying as a heel.

- John Cena: Roman Reigns, THE BIG DOG, is taking his place on the throne. John wants to turn heel, we want it, it'd give his character a major boost.

- Jason Jordan: He's already whiny as hell and isn't working as a face, turn him heel and go for it.

Legit Legend

The Artiste
Reaction score
No one on the roster should be allowed to turn heel, as long as Randy Orton is still a babyface... It makes no fucking sense that he has stayed a babyface for this long... The man is a fucking natural heel! Probably the best heel in the WWE.
Agreed about Randy after he burned Bray's shed down I would've booked him heel.. WWE logic tho... Said otherwise.. I guess that was for the sake of the feud he stayed face.. WWE logic makes no sense and frankly they don't care..

Reactions: Crash

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Bobby Roode and Sasha Banks for sure.

I actually like Charlotte Flair’s current face run, but overall she is a much better heel.

Becky Lynch as suggested above is an interesting proposal. I had never considered it, but could work if she could pull it off.

Jason Jordan, eh. I don’t think he can pull it off. His wimpy little voice and his lack of skill on the mic won’t let him pull off a heel. His strength and athleticism is impressive, but it’s only half the picture. Not sure if he can be fixed honestly. I find him downright boring and unbelievable.

123seanwwf

Jobber
Reaction score
Randy orton and robert roode are great as heels.
[doublepost=1513199068][/doublepost]Sasha banks has a good heel diva persona. But they make her a babyface. I guess.

Asuka Lock

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
suicide
Favorite Wrestler
johnmorrison