Who should batista fued with next

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Mysterio/Batista feud would be good. Then Khali can feud with the Undertaker and after that, have Mysterio/Khali feud and Batista/Taker. That can go on for at least 3 PPV, then have the champ drop it back to Edge, and have him feud with Hardy into WM.

samborambo

Reaction score
Batista v Taker looks on the card for the next couple of PPV's. I'm not sure how this is going to play out, As I can't see batista dropping the belt on the next PPV but I also don't expect to see Taker losing so soon after coming back. Expect maybe a DQ finish in the up coming PPV or turned three way with Khali/Mysterio

Beer Money Army

Batista should feud with himself for the championship.....

No mercy World championship match: Batista Vs Batista (who is the fake one)..

all we will know Batista will win and Lose but in the end retain....

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
The best part about Batista Vs. Batista is the fact that either way.....he'll be asking for his rematch

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well I dont see Batista dropping the belt to Khali in the punjabi prison match. Although I do see him dropping it to Edge once he makes his return. So I say the next decent feud will be with Edge

chavoheat

Reaction score
I can see Batista losing the belt if the writers want to put the belt on the Undertaker eventually.

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
What would really be the point of Batista beating Khali at Unforgiven...only to lose at No Mercy to Khali?

It's more likely that Undertaker takes the title around Survivor Series or Armageddon from Batista

kevin82593dmk

Reaction score
from what i saw at unforgiven they might make triple h jump to sd.
that or matches against mysterio and khali until edge comes back