• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

@Qwake, I didnt even know Matt Striker used the move. I always seen him do the Golden Rule similar to the Zack Attak

reality check

Reaction score
Any gimmick changes needs a modified finisher that would add up to the new character developed.

Cuck Fena

Reaction score
Since the WWE isn't the indy scene where everybody has a driver, bomb, suplex, and so on, I don't really see a whole lot of change needed. WWE is out to protect their talent, so i don't think we'll be seeing too much crazy shit. However, what would I like to see? Cena's finisher just sucks. It's a standing fireman's carry... not even a Death Valley Driver.

Axis

Jesus Christ, people STILL complain about Cena's finisher? Seriously, it's time to move on. It works and it's over. Find something knew to complain about.

MizMasta3000

No one wants to see crazy shit, just decent shit. I've gotten over Cena's AA but I will never get over MVP or Vance Archer. Set up a boring reverse DDT with a 5 star Vortex into a facebuster slam? :smh