Who long until WWE vs. TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

for the record i bet we will see an ROH vs TNA war before we see WWE and TNA duke it out. but thats my opinion...

especially since ROH already rapes them in PPV buys and DVD sales, besides that TNA's fan base has grown at all for like the last 2 years(they are always getting a 1 or a 1.1) where as more and more people are getting behind ROH...

O my fucking gosh. Im njot hating on just you, but do you ROH junkies not get it? THE REASON THEIR PPV AND DVD SALES ARE SO FUCKING HIGH IS BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO SEE THEM.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/trouble34111/blueberry.jpg

The Rated R CMStar

Well, the thing is that people are willing to pay for a PPV and a DVD to see ROH.

PeepShow

Well, the thing is that people are willing to pay for a PPV and a DVD to see ROH.

Well yeah, and if they get such great PPV buys, then why arent they advancing on to bigger and better things?

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
O my fucking gosh. Im njot hating on just you, but do you ROH junkies not get it? THE REASON THEIR PPV AND DVD SALES ARE SO FUCKING HIGH IS BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY TO SEE THEM.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/trouble34111/blueberry.jpg

pretty sure you can go see them live:blow:

Now what it does show is that the ROH fans are loyal to the brand. Hell there are some people on the ROH board who have EVERY ROH dvd. The loyaltiy to ROH is so fucking high that even if they were on TV every fucking week you would still see the same ppv buys and dvd sales...

Travis40

^They actually are, they're getting tons of great things, they just got PPV earlier this year, they're getting tons of new things. They've had Project 161/ Age of the Fall...we have Nigel as the ROH Champ...and I agree with CMS, I'm more afraid of a ROH/WWE war than a TNA/WWE war.

EDIT: Directed for Peep

PeepShow

Project 161? ZOMG! And a new Champ!!

ZOMG! TNA has done some new things 2! They got 2 hrs! They Signed Booker T! AJ Styles won the Turkey Bowl!!! :jerk:

Wow.....

Im going to bed. Thank you for making me feel happy Tarvis.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
Project 161? ZOMG! And a new Champ!!

ZOMG! TNA has done some new things 2! They got 2 hrs! They Signed Booker T! AJ Styles won the Turkey Bowl!!! :jerk:

Wow.....

Im going to bed. Thank you for making me feel happy Tarvis.

actually...

1. Project 161 means something you know since both WWE and TNA copied the idea.

2. the titles in ROH actually mean something unlike in TNA and WWE so when a title changes its a big deal

3. plus they just got ppv this year....

TNA has done more of the same, which means singing another WWE guy and watching the ratings stay exactly the same

Travis40

^WWE can't copy something they invented...they used it for Jericho's debut....then TNA used it....then ROH used it.....then WWE used it again...so if anything, ROH and TNA ripped something off WWE...but TNA always rips things off WWE. Sure, TNA can be pretty innovative at some times, but...in an Ultimate X match, a mark would go....WHY DOESN'T HE JUST GET A FUCKING LADDER?...that's why Ultimate X kind of sucks...when you hit someone in the head with a chair...why wouldn't you go under the ring and get a ladder?

Ballin

Reaction score
what if they conjoined together... Just imagine the ratings TNA stars on RAW/ECW/SD WWE STARS ON Impact

therazar

Reaction score
Well yeah, and if they get such great PPV buys, then why arent they advancing on to bigger and better things?

thats stupid because i am a fan that is going to travel 12 hours to see ROH Final Battle ROH puts on a better wrestling show then TNgAy TNA puts out better story lines but thats only bescause they can develop on tv and Project 161 was way better then anything tna has done lately

PeepShow

thats stupid because i am a fan that is going to travel 12 hours to see ROH Final Battle ROH puts on a better wrestling show then TNgAy TNA puts out better story lines but thats only bescause they can develop on tv and Project 161 was way better then anything tna has done lately

Ok, that post is so wrong in many ways. First off, I drove over 15 hrs to see WM 17, so your point about going to some ROH show is a moot point. Second, the storylines in TNA are not better than WWE. They are quite similar. They have developed the storylines on TV? huh? Im a TNA fan, but cmon dude.....