• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who listen's to.....

Wrestling podcasts? I mean were in an age where evryone either has an i-pod or someone they know has one. And it occured to me that podcasts are one of the hotest thing's going. So it then got me thinking, who on this forum listen's to wrestling podcast's. I listen to the wrestlecast one's. They get wrestlers in and interview them. They have had Ric Flair in the last week, must listen to it honestly, they've had Stone Cold twice I think, Orton and Mr Anderson three times each I think, as well as Kane, Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles amoungst others. The interviews are highly entertaining and I reccomend you listen to them. But back to the question at hand, who on this forum listens to wrestling podcasts?

Mike Chaos

I have listened to some before. But normally they just talk about what they would do if they were booking or about the recent shows. And frankly I don't care what they have to say about the shows. I do however enjoy the wrestler interviews. But that is it.

Kizza

I listened to one once, and I couldn't stand to listen to a couple of cocksuckers sit around and talk about wrestling. It felt really, really gay. I saw what happened, I read the dirt sheets. No need for me to hear your failed attempts at humor fag.

comicgeekelly

I used to listen to Smart Wrestling Fan, but then it started to suck once one of the hosts left.

I worked as the producer for the Weekly Wrestling Wrapup for a couple of months, but then the show fell apart. They still have the ocassional show and I've made two appearances via call in since their kinda return. If everything goes well they should start putting out new episodes again this sunday.