Who is your first rep from

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
S0LD1ER gave me my first rep cause he told me about this site and i knew him for a while before.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
MikeRaw...

I hate how people don't even share more then that. Come on tell us more about it then just the name of who did it.

exC.On

Reaction score
oh yeah, forgot to mention my first neg rep was also Peepshow lol, but it was an accident.

Wordlife

First positive from my real true friend: xtremebadass there ya go homie

First Neg Rep: 3lions Speak English. You will get nowhere at this forum if you type in 'txt' speak.

Dre

Reaction score
Ok fine then Blaze... MikeRaw first repped me for a discussion thread I did for the WWE section.

PeepShow

Positive: XBA for reviewing his BTB

Negative: CMS told me to stop bashing the WWE. :shifty:

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Ok fine then Blaze... MikeRaw first repped me for a discussion thread I did for the WWE section.

Thank you

Also thanks all for sharing..I'll try to get rep to the ones who've yet to get it for posting here.

Kassidy

Reaction score
My first rep on this account when i came back was from Monkeystyle

my first rep from my first account when IWF was restarted was from Wrestling God

LadyHotrod

Positive......Have an opinon on John... 04-26-2008 01:44 AM KenFan4life CenaMarks kind've like...really good at this cyber-stuff...all i can do is advise that you run like amutha fucka...No just kidding...but heres like 3points to help you out since you're some new person...most people here aren't uptight and stuff.

Negative.....Viva you fucking pussy 05-11-2008 08:36 PM KenFan4life gawd'amn you take forum stuff seriously...

LOL, ironic how that worked out to be both Kenfan.

Beer Money Army

somethingpg3.png

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Let me see here.

First was from Montana, but it was when we all got back and none of us had rep so it was a gray one. It just states "IWF Original, Great member" But it was meant to be pos so I run with that.

First neg was from Nancy Di Loreto as I used to hound him with my neg rep button. Not as bad as what we did to C4 but similar. The comment was "You just don't stop, do you?" The answer then just as it is now is; 'No, no I don't.'